X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
    Solid all around. If you'd like I'll take a picture of the mounts once I have the car back from the impound lot. lol. But you can see it a bit in my MRT.
    As soon as I replied I check out your MRT but couldnt see a picture of the front mount. Your cars a sleeper man, I bet you get alot of WTF looks lol

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by cb9love View Post
    when do we get too see that sweet engine resting in that sweet engine bay?
    Ha would have been in already but I ordered the wrong rear mount..... lol should be in this thrusday I'll be posting it on here as soon as it's in. Then I'll start putting in the radiator and all that and should have a test start Friday after work.

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    Doesn't hurt to call then and let them know what's going on. They're somewhat nice with the times I've talked to them. Send them the picture and show them what's going on.

Are you running their solid front mount? Curious to see what it looks like installed!!
    Solid all around. If you'd like I'll take a picture of the mounts once I have the car back from the impound lot. lol. But you can see it a bit in my MRT.

Leave a comment:

• cb9love
    replied
    when do we get too see that sweet engine resting in that sweet engine bay?

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Doesn't hurt to call then and let them know what's going on. They're somewhat nice with the times I've talked to them. Send them the picture and show them what's going on.

Are you running their solid front mount? Curious to see what it looks like installed!!

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Well the thing is when I did my H22 swap about two or so months ago I put brand new solid innovative mounts all around. But my drivers side one is starting to pop out of the mount. It's weird you'd have to see a picture of it. I'm kind of worried that it'll pop out/innovative wont replace the mount.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
    Just wondering. Do you have innovative mounts all around? And if you do how have they been holding up? Because it seems like my drivers side mount is trying to pop out.
    I have them on the sides. I was hitting real hard in the back when I shifted so I knew I should replace it when I started the project. I'll still need the front once I get it all back together but I can always install that easily once it's all back together.

I would recommend doing all or atleast the 3 rear and sides if your doing solid

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Just wondering. Do you have innovative mounts all around? And if you do how have they been holding up? Because it seems like my drivers side mount is trying to pop out.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Will have everything put back in soon waiting on my innovative rear mount to be here and she'll be put back together!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Been a while since I've updated but here's how she's looking now. Pulled the motor and shaved and painted the bay not as good as I expected but it's my first attempt so I think it's pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    Haha that little wagon is sick!
    Ha yea appreciate it man I saw a picture of one online and later that day I went to my mom's house and picked up the Wagon I used as a kid and this is what I came up with lol

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    Haha that little wagon is sick!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    Bro i can help you find and do a lude seat swap if you want to keep it to a budget. Dash i can help you with as well if you need, those are everywhere just call for pricing. Gotta be careful when pulling to unbolt everything as they will break in half. Ive busted a few at jyards lol..

Setting up garage, gotta get my air comp from parents then i can pretty much paint whenever, if i get the civic done this weekend accord will get painted asap, u are free to watch it go down.
    Alright man let me know when you get to painting I'll come check it out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X