No announcement yet.

blackenwkn : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't hurt to call then and let them know what's going on. They're somewhat nice with the times I've talked to them. Send them the picture and show them what's going on.

Are you running their solid front mount? Curious to see what it looks like installed!!
    93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

when do we get too see that sweet engine resting in that sweet engine bay?
      CB7TUNER.com
      Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
        Doesn't hurt to call then and let them know what's going on. They're somewhat nice with the times I've talked to them. Send them the picture and show them what's going on.

Are you running their solid front mount? Curious to see what it looks like installed!!
        Solid all around. If you'd like I'll take a picture of the mounts once I have the car back from the impound lot. lol. But you can see it a bit in my MRT.
        Originally posted by cb9love
        when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
          when do we get too see that sweet engine resting in that sweet engine bay?
          Ha would have been in already but I ordered the wrong rear mount..... lol should be in this thrusday I'll be posting it on here as soon as it's in. Then I'll start putting in the radiator and all that and should have a test start Friday after work.
          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
            Solid all around. If you'd like I'll take a picture of the mounts once I have the car back from the impound lot. lol. But you can see it a bit in my MRT.
            As soon as I replied I check out your MRT but couldnt see a picture of the front mount. Your cars a sleeper man, I bet you get alot of WTF looks lol
            93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
              As soon as I replied I check out your MRT but couldnt see a picture of the front mount. Your cars a sleeper man, I bet you get alot of WTF looks lol
              I'll post a couple for you in the next two or three days once she's back in safe hands.

But oh my lord do I get weird looks. Especially because she is SLOW due to running horrid and being untuned. But I'm hoping the end of August she'll be quick!
              when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

As promised! Not sure if you can really tell but yeah.

Comment

She's in, have a few things to do should have it started today.

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Almost done Bro she's lookin SWEET!!
                    Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Oh man I'm so happy for you! Looking so beautiful! We're like twins with our VC's, only yours isn't scratched like mine.

Comment

Can't really make it out, the pics too dark.
                        93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by dahubby View Post
                          Almost done Bro she's lookin SWEET!!
                          Thanks man yea she's purring waiting on the passengers side axle and she'll be on the road again. Still gonna get a few things for the bay to make it look better like ffc radiator brackets and the washer/bolts for the bay. Then onto the interior(race seats and harness), and then replace my red/clears and install these fogs I've had sitting since December lol.

Oh man I'm so happy for you! Looking so beautiful! We're like twins with our VC's, only yours isn't scratched like mine.
                          Thank you lol mines Def scratched from putting it in but it's all good gonna have it sent out soon and have it powder coated!
                          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Ok wow now I see it, yea I'd Def get in contact with them and send them the picture might have a bad one. They're under lifetime warranty so I'd give then a call.
                            93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

I was actually just about to snap a new photo. But yeah it's getting pretty bad. And I keep forgetting they're 3 hours behind me I have to wait until the middle of the day. I have no clue how it happened.

Comment

IS the mount warped? I also see a bolt sticking out, Are you using the wrong bracket?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
                                X