blackenwkn : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    IS the mount warped? I also see a bolt sticking out, Are you using the wrong bracket?
    Might have just been the way I took the photo. But the bolt you see is coming up from the motor holding the mount to it. I think it might have happened when my tranny bracket ripped off the frame and slammed the motor into the drivers side and with the way the car runs. It's constantly backfiring and shaking. It runs like absolute shit for lack of a better term. But innovative said they'd replace it for free as long as I paid to ship it, which will be an arm and a leg seeing as how I need to overnight it both ways from RI.
    Originally posted by cb9love
    when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Finished: re doing the valve cover along with replacing the red intake piece and filter with either black or white

93 Honda Accord Lx
      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Oh my god it's so beautiful. I can't. Im so jealous. I should keep my CB.
        when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Scored these today off of a car on craigslist. Now just gotta get a Dremel so I can install my fogs I've had since December lol

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Nice man! Looking good!

Comment

And fogs are in.
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

And got my new hood on. Next will probably be seats, thinking about going with some bride ones or might go the cheaper route and find some black rsx seats.

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                  Might have just been the way I took the photo. But the bolt you see is coming up from the motor holding the mount to it. I think it might have happened when my tranny bracket ripped off the frame and slammed the motor into the drivers side and with the way the car runs. It's constantly backfiring and shaking. It runs like absolute shit for lack of a better term. But innovative said they'd replace it for free as long as I paid to ship it, which will be an arm and a leg seeing as how I need to overnight it both ways from RI.
                  you ever get the mount solved?
                  93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

The one piece headlights and fog lights are looking clean man

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
                      you ever get the mount solved?
                      Ah thanks for asking. I actually have not yet. I've been busy with the other car for now and trying to sell the CB. But I worked out a few other things with her.

Comment

And got some prelude seats in. Just ordered a pair of aerocatch hood pins, not looking forward to installing them.

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

How did you do your seat rails? Fabbed a bracket?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                            How did you do your seat rails? Fabbed a bracket?
                            I bought them off of a buddy of mine. He had them in his cd I believe he just bent one side down since one of the rear bolts down at an angle.
                            93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Some more pics of the bay definitely not the cleanest but I learned alot for my first time.

Last edited by blackenwkn; 09-26-2014, 03:09 PM.
                              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

It's the ghost of a little girl in the first pic...

Keep em coming!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X