• Show
Clear All

how is the f20a holding up?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

doin good, I like it
      my ride

Comment

nice car. Im glad some more people from seattle are finding their way to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
          nice car. Im glad some more people from seattle are finding their way to the board.
          for rizzle.. im looking forward to race some WA ppls here once i get done with my project 3 weeks from now.. looks good.. nice build up

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

Nice an gutted!! Looks good, i like the wheels you've selected. They look good with the car. Keep up the good work.
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Just picked up my h23a1 block today and thought I would share the good news. Here are some picks. Once I get that bitched cracked I should have some more picks. Can't wait to take it to go get it's valve job after it gets cleaned.

my ride

Comment

Hey man are you just using the h23 block or are you doing a complete swap? If you just using the block Id be more than willing to take that head and IM off your hands!
                Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

Sweet car meng...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by sickoffthe206
                    Hey man are you just using the h23 block or are you doing a complete swap? If you just using the block Id be more than willing to take that head and IM off your hands!
                    I would hook you up if I wasn't, but actually I am gonna be dropping that h23 in my accord complete with head, im, and block. The f20a is gonna be making its way into a 91 accord wagon. There is a slight possiblity that the h23 will be recieving a h22 head. In that case I will let you know, but very slim chance.
                    my ride

Comment

Sweet looking ride,keep up the good work.
                      TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
                      183 horsepower at the wheels and
                      182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

make sure you get some delta cams for that shit. please share with me how your going to crank and stroke it. I didnt know they made a crank for it. I heard you could do something with the f23a crank but it requires a but load of work.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
                          Sweet car meng...
                          Originally posted by 1SWEETACCORD
                          Sweet looking ride,keep up the good work.
                          thanks guys
                          my ride

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                            make sure you get some delta cams for that shit. please share with me how your going to crank and stroke it. I didnt know they made a crank for it. I heard you could do something with the f23a crank but it requires a but load of work.
                            No doubt. I will be posting pics and updates on the regular. As far as internals go, well I dunno. This is my first build and I am not sure exactly what I am going to need to do. I am always open for suggestions though, Im gonna need all the help I can get. I know the direction that I want to go, which is building a strong engine to take some serious boost. I should have a better plan by the end of the week though. A couple of friends of mine are mechanics and do some pretty heavy b-series building and they are basically gonna help me set up a plan to get what I want accomplished without blowing my bank account to peices. Of course I will run it through the board first to get everyone's opinion before I buy.
                            my ride

Comment

Thanks to jdmtrikcb7 for the referal to speedware in redmond. I now have a harness bar. After Hours of cuttin drilling and tapping we have success. Fuckin sweet huh.

I was able to finally put my back seat back in because I have a new place to mount my harnesses

while fucking around with the interior I decided to toss my 5'' tach and relocate my gauges to a less obvious place, the cupholder.

Since I dedicated most of the day to fucking with my car I decide to go ahead and pull the a/c and putting in my fuel pressure regulator.

my ride

Comment

about how much was your bar and was it a bitch to get it in?

Comment

Working...
                                X