No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice man. i drove dans (granite cb7) accord and he has no power steering....imo it runs sooo smoother, i mean at a stop light i couldnt even tell it was running...but he also has no a/c or cruise.....i am thinking about getting rid of my civics p/s but dont want to committ yet! nice engine and very clean ride man! keep up the great work...

Comment

looks good.

97% Stock
      Check Out My Cb7

Comment

[QUOTE=deevergote]
        This very nice Megan Racing strut bar has replaced my old Matrix bar. What a difference! This bar actually does something! Thanks to Jak Frostwhite for this!QUOTE]

i got the front and rear ones and they rock....blue here, too....

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Jak Frostwhite told me that it's a direct copy of a DC Sports bar, if not actually manufactured BY DC Sports. Works for me! It really does help... Honestly, driving with no power steering seems a little easier with it. Maybe it's my imagination, or maybe the lack of flex means I'm doing less work to turn... I dunno... I'm happy!

Bill, just do what I did... pull your belt (you can probably just take yours off... I had to cut mine) If you don't like it without PS, put it back on!

Comment

TTT, I'm very anxious to see your CB again Mike, looking awesome as usual What are your plans for the P/S? You can make it much easier and bypass the pump altogether and loop the Hi-Pres. line and the return, but I'm sure you already knew that ! I like the drop too, very practical indeed, that's what I'm debating right now!

Oh, also, PM sent!

Dan

Comment

Yeah, it's in the plans to close the PS loop. I don't mind it horribly without the power steering... I just don't ever want to parallel park! I tried it last week... it wasn't fun (and I pulled out and parked down the street... )

My new clutch is AWESOME. I need to add that to my info. I can't wait to hit the track in the upcoming weeks!

If you do drop, the 1.8/1.5" that I have is VERY practical. You get the benefits of a lower stance, but you don't hit everything. You still need to be careful over some things, and wide wheels will create camber issues, but overall it's a very easy transition. You sacrifice some of the handling of the lower setups, but you gain a little more drivability (at least you keep some of the stress out of it!)

New pics and specs coming soon, I promise!

Comment

Can't wait to see this again this weekend.

I can't wait to drive it too

Comment

You don't happen to have a racing helmet, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    Can't wait to see this again this weekend.
                    I can't wait to drive it too
                    Lucky!!!!! I did get to drive yours though You need to drive mine next time I see you

Glad you like the clutch too

Comment

Very nice ride man. What type of rims are these on your ride?

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Those are 17" BBS RX... discontinued in our lug pattern now, I believe. I loved the look, but those needed repair. I sold 5 of them for the price of ONE new one! I hope the guy I sold em to got them fixed!

Comment

the wheels look good...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

you need to update your first post sir

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yes, yes I do!

As for the wheels, I'm no longer riding on the BBS wheels OR the Falken wheels. I'm on some stock 93 EX 6 spokes. If they were bronze, I'd stay with them. I think I may keep my Falkens for show, and get some Speedy Racemode (15") for go.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Jak Frostwhite told me that it's a direct copy of a DC Sports bar, if not actually manufactured BY DC Sports. Works for me! It really does help... Honestly, driving with no power steering seems a little easier with it. Maybe it's my imagination, or maybe the lack of flex means I'm doing less work to turn... I dunno... I'm happy!
                                Yup. DC Sports basically designed the whole bar.
                                It was based from their HTA3007 Series...

MeGan
                                \/

Comment

Working...
                                X