No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now heres a thread I havent seen a while. What going on Godfather....lol. From what I have read I see big things and major changes..but deev you gotta get us pics..come on mang you know how demanding we are.. . Get her out of the beauty salon..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

It currently has a stripped sparkplug hole on cyl #3, the only good tires I have left are on those steelies, and I need to figure out how to realign my front end... it was hit before I got it, and nothing really sits right! At the moment, it's sitting plateless in my driveway. It's completely off the road for another few weeks, most likely.

HOWEVER!
      I have Collective Racing traction bars in the basement, another H22 head due to arrive on my doorstep tomorrow, and plans to buy a Bisimoto header as soon as possible. I'll realign the front end, polish my headlights, replace my taillight aquarium, wash her, wax her, get tires for the Falkens, and we'll be in business again! Looks like crap at the moment, but the paint is still less that a year old. Washed up, it looks really nice still!

I miss the BBSs too. I had them for a short time. They were all fairly bent up. I sold them to rcknrll or something here on the board. He got a full set with tires, plus one extra GOOD wheel, for like $400... so it was a good deal if he could fix them! I wouldn't mind another set. Too bad they don't make the RX in our bolt pattern anymore

Also, that red hood in the background is now on gloryaccordy's car. I have a black primered replacement hood in its place (if anybody local needs a hood... and glory still owes me $20 for the red one!)

Comment

i just seen your member's ride page of your car and its sleeper look is hot. i dont know how you do it man, so many clean and tastefully modifide accords in this site and some you seen in person and still keep a sleeper look would be hard for someone like me to pull off. i wish that you could of brought the car the time we had that bennigans meet because ive never seen an accord with an h22 v-tech motor in person before. but i know that it needs work done to it and perhaps one day hopefully ill get to see it in the flesh.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Yeah, you'll see it in person. I mean, you live like 15 minutes from me! I'll have it running again soon, and then I'll be getting lots of people together quite often.

I don't like the really extreme look. The wheels and HIDs are about as extreme as I want to go. I only have the CF hood (I have to add that to the list!) because it matches the paint pretty well!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            Yeah, you'll see it in person. I mean, you live like 15 minutes from me! I'll have it running again soon, and then I'll be getting lots of people together quite often.

I don't like the really extreme look. The wheels and HIDs are about as extreme as I want to go. I only have the CF hood (I have to add that to the list!) because it matches the paint pretty well!
            yea, man i hear you. i dont like the (XR) type look either. i wish i had a cf hood, it would look sick on my arcadia green car.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

Comment

Yeah, CF looks good on the green... especially with your dark wheels!

The look that XR goes for is terrible on our cars, IMO. There are a few nice showy cars around here (customlowz, for one) but overall, our cars look better with clean lines, non-chrome wheels, and a bit of a sporty appearance.

Comment

Waitaminute.

You have a CF hood? Turd.

EDIT: I still want in on the trade.
                Last edited by AccordWarrior; 06-04-2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

The world needs more phantom gray swapped Accords.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

I got the CF hood a while back. Traded my nitrous and fuel rail for it (considering what I paid for those items, it was a good deal for everybody!)

Comment

You would never guess Deev's car has an $800 paint job... very clean, it broke my heart to see it sitting like that.

I was there for that pic... in fact... I might have taken it...

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i didn't know that was your car...
                        i'll say "COOL"...
                        Last edited by kouzie; 06-09-2007, 12:45 AM.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Hey DEEV do u have other pics of ur cb7 with the them FALKEN hanabi's on your car i would liek to see some diff angles.. THEM wheels ARE SEXXXXXXXXXYYYyy
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I forgot u still had this car Deev.How about some updated pics . How's the pontiac runnin?
                            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Yeah, CF looks good on the green... especially with your dark wheels!

The look that XR goes for is terrible on our cars, IMO. There are a few nice showy cars around here (customlowz, for one) but overall, our cars look better with clean lines, non-chrome wheels, and a bit of a sporty appearance.
                              my thoughts exactly.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                                I forgot u still had this car Deev.How about some updated pics . How's the pontiac runnin?
                                Yeah, I'll NEVER get rid of this one. This is my original CB7, and was still my DD until the engine started acting up a few months back. The red DX that I got was just a toy... I was going to boost it, blow it, and sell it

The Pontiac is a pain in the ass. I'm waiting on FedEx to deliver my new 12" rotors to replace the lousy 10.9" crap that it came with stock, and they aren't bringing them I have the signature card on my door now, and they should've come today! The CEL is on, and I have to get it checked out. The transmission fluid needs to be changed. It handles like a freight train, and it's a total petroholic. I miss the hell out of the CB7! The only good things about the GTP are the ice cold AC and the black leather seats (which, without the ice cold AC, would SUCK in the 90 degree weather we've been having! )

Comment

Working...
                                X