deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as always, very nice man.

now hurry and get her back on the road and go whip some pontiacs for revenge!!!
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Soon, my friend... soon.

Comment

Dang bro thats a long list but i know shes in good hands now get to it and get herrr done..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Soon, my friend... soon.

ill be holdin my breath.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Mod list updated

Comment

i also didnt think you still had her.
              she looks so depressed sitting there all alone, hurry up deev i wanna see some sessy pix of her

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

nice car like the rims

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

So is how close is the CB to being back up and running again Mike? Whats the latest?

EDIT: Damn page 12... Later

Comment

^yea how's the progress on this car I really liked it?
                    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Still down... drivable, but it misses when the plug gets pushed up. I haven't called the shop yet (and they apparently don't answer emails, even though they have one listed)

Another financial snag (well, two in one) has gotten me by the short and curlies, so I'm holding off until I know I can do it right! I may have to put the new head on... which will be a MAJOR project (the trans has to come off so I can mark or replace the flywheel... since I have no timing marks on it! I don't want to swap the head and expect it to be perfect)

Comment

hey deev anything new done. i heard you bought that h22 head. are you going to port and polish it? regrind the cams? 3 angle valve job? thats what i would do.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

The post above yours was made 2 hours prior... That's the current status of my car.

I have the new head, but I can't afford to do anything to it just yet. If the old head can't be repaired without removing it, I'm going to put the new one on (read above for my gripes about that). If it CAN be repaired on the block, I'll save to build the new head... and yes, I plan on doing it all Might send it off to ESP to have them work on it, as their prices seem reasonable, and they're an authorized seller here on the site (gotta take care of the people that take care of us!)

Comment

The post above yours was made 2 hours prior... That's the current status of my car.

I have the new head, but I can't afford to do anything to it just yet. If the old head can't be repaired without removing it, I'm going to put the new one on (read above for my gripes about that). If it CAN be repaired on the block, I'll save to build the new head... and yes, I plan on doing it all Might send it off to ESP to have them work on it, as their prices seem reasonable, and they're an authorized seller here on the site (gotta take care of the people that take care of us!)

doubt it you get the thread fixed. cus of the round tube inside the cylinder head that bothers the thread tool to get down there. it isnt really hard taking off the cylinder head.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Supposedly there's a shop that can replace the threads with a Time-Sert insert. I've read about it being done with the head on, and the Time-Sert website even shows how to do it... It just depends on 1.) If the shop will do it, and 2.) How much they'll charge. If it's cheaper to put the head on, I'll do that.

And with my car, it will be a pain in the ass to do the head... mainly because I pretty much have to redo the clutch at the same time! Also, water pump, timing belt, probably replace any seals I can get to... If I'm going to do so much work, I'm going to get everything done in that area that I can!

Comment

I've read about it being done with the head on, and the Time-Sert website even shows how to do it...
                                Apply directly to the forehead?

And with my car, it will be a pain in the ass to do the head... mainly because I pretty much have to redo the clutch at the same time! Also, water pump, timing belt, probably replace any seals I can get to... If I'm going to do so much work, I'm going to get everything done in that area that I can!
                                You're putting in another new clutch?

Comment

Working...
                                X