Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    [img]www.cb7tuner.com/hatch2007/shinycb.JPG[/img]

Not a great one... but it WAS just washed and waxed! I need to realign the bumper and stuff, and get my 17s back on. Then I'll take it for a good photoshoot. I have some areas in mind.
    ah..I see you rolling with the front steelies and rear alloys

I have a question to ask you my hasty friend.

I have a dilema...

do I upgrade the cam to a 262 or 272 ..run a H23 intake mani...full exhaust and run a PT6 ECU

or..

swap the H23A head I have stored in my closet...272 cams...and look around for a PO6 and have MRX or D112 chip and tune it? ( I have the auto P14 as well )

I need to get this done ASAP..but Im stuck on which setup to go with!

NOTE: Im debating on getting a H23 tranny with all the goodies ( 8-12lb flywheel w/ upgraded clutch )

Need your input on my dilema!
    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 10-16-2007, 10:54 AM.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Not a great one... but it WAS just washed and waxed! I need to realign the bumper and stuff, and get my 17s back on. Then I'll take it for a good photoshoot. I have some areas in mind.

How about at the NJ meet on Oct 28th?

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
        How about at the NJ meet on Oct 28th?
        If people keep on me and don't let me forget... yes! Even when I have a hand in planning things these days, I tend to forget! Can Alzheimer's set in at 27?

Anyway, yeah, steelies up front. They were on the DX when I crashed (wouldn't have crashed if all 4 tires were new...) New tires, so when my old tires went I just threw those on. Can't waste good tires! I never got realigned after I put the H&R Race on there. Holding up pretty well, though!

As for your mods, Kenny... what happened to sn2beh22?

I'm not a fan of headswaps at all... I'd say upgrade the F22, or find an H23 block. I do like the F22 though. If you aren't going H22, I like to stick to the original motor and make that a beast

Comment

I wont let you forget.

Comment

As for your mods, Kenny... what happened to sn2beh22?

I'm not a fan of headswaps at all... I'd say upgrade the F22, or find an H23 block. I do like the F22 though. If you aren't going H22, I like to stick to the original motor and make that a beast
            what happend... my name needs to be changed!

LMAO ... it should be WasH22 .. the T belt snapped..so I parted it. ( didn't take any pics because it was in the car less than 3 days ) :

end of story. now..Imma just mod the A4...

Im working with limited space......im thinking...I should sell the head ( minus the intake mani - going on my A4 )
            Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 10-16-2007, 11:31 AM.
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Nice whip deev!! Your cb is bad azz
              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

It's going to be much better soon As long as my job keeps me going as they are, anyway! I'm at a point now where the money is finally starting to roll in, and I'm left with more spare time than I know what to do with! If it keeps up, expect good things.

The first $2000 will be going towards building a garage in my back yard, though!

Comment

The garage is definately whats up!! Do your thing. You gotta have somewhere to store this beautiful CB!
                  92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

hey deev, where exactly was it hit? and i dont see any bumper sags?

Comment

nice. i love the cf hood. i may have to start rocking steelees myself soon.
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                        nice. i love the cf hood. i may have to start rocking steelees myself soon.
                        steelies on a dropped CB

MR Thread:

Comment

I love the OEM style CF hood on my car. You have to be close to tell it's not stock (or have the sun hitting it at the right angle at a distance... that looks awesome!) I don't know if I'd ever get one with another color. It looks good to a point, but overall, I think it detracts. I'd probably paint some or all of it.

The steelies won't be on for long. I want to get my 17s back on there (just in time for winter!) Then I'll pull the dead rubber off the alloys and powdercoat them bronze I discovered that the metal cover comes off of the plastic cap, so I can coat that as well! I'll have to hit up lowfrostcb7 for some black H decals for the center

Comment

trade headlights?
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

up until now, i honestly never knew what your CB looked like. i just remembered the thread about you getting it back on the road.

and i must say, it looks great! i've never seen that colour before on any CB around here. it looks almost blue in some pics, but grey in others. and what kind of headrests are those? i think i can see through them.

but anyways man, keep it up. it sounds like you got some great plans for it, and once you build that garage, it'll be WAY easier to make them happen.
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                                trade headlights?
                                Trade gauge clusters?

It's been painted twice... supposed to be the stock Phantom Gray, but it looked different both times. The last time was a little cooler... more of a grayish greenish... now it has a hint of brown, which I don't like as much, BUT it does go with my bronze theme! My rust is returning, so once I get that fixed AGAIN, I'll have yet another paintjob. Hopefully I can afford to get it done by a good shop, and not Maaco again! Their paint is ok (though this time was worse than the first time), but their rust repair blows goats!

The headrests are DA headrests. 93twodoorLX knew a guy that was parting his car, and he grabbed em for me They're darker than the rest of the seat, but they match the dash and stuff, so I think it's cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X