No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you just need darker seats lol they are only there because they were free, lol DA teg headrests FTW, anyway this car is SLOW!! im itching to give it another run in this thing..... on a real clutch.... with launch control.... and real tires!!!!! lol i think my car has hit its climax so i dont think i'll be shaving anymore tenths anytime soon. i have a solid feeling i can get an honest 14.8 if not 14.7 in your car

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Very true. My throwout bearing is making noise now... I never should've used the one that came with the kit! I think my CMC might be on the way out as well. That stuff IS still original...

Comment

Reminder:
        Oct. 28th meet.

Comment

MIKE....

any updates???

you replace that CMC yet??

you get the 17s mounted??
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Nothing. Still driving it though Replaced my worn old tires with some less worn old tires. That's about it.

This car needs to come off the road and totally reworked... I'm going to get my hatchback on the road first.

Comment

CB7 neglect patrol...you're going to have to come in for some questioning. It will go something like this:

Deev:
              Me:
              Deev:
              Me:
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-11-2008, 04:29 PM.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                CB7 neglect patrol...you're going to have to come in for some questioning. It will go something like this:

Deev:
                Me:
                Deev:
                Me:

LOL!

You have also been found guilty of driving a Grand Pricks, we're going to need to take a statement.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  LOL!

You have also been found guilty of driving a Grand Pricks, we're going to need to take a statement.

throw the book at 'em

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    throw the book at 'em

LOL! For that offense, he is going to get the whole bookshelf thrown at him!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      LOL! For that offense, he is going to get the whole bookshelf thrown at him!

LAMO!!! i say throw every user manual ever made by honda at him. that'll learn ya.

Comment

and play frisby with the CD ROM Honda Manual discs...use em like ninja stars...and throw them at him.

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Lol!

Ninja Helms!

Comment

As long as you guys dont start throwing parts at him... Like axles and things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                              As long as you guys dont start throwing parts at him... Like axles and things.

awww dagh. not even an intake or distibutor?

Comment

lets make it a significant part

THROW THE RELAY SWITCH!!!!!!!!
                                "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X