deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    Coming off the road for a major overhaul. Those pics are like 2 years old Where was that, Rich? I can't even remember that!

The motor has two damaged sparkplug holes... Drivable, and hasn't been giving me problems, but the motor is tired... I have to rebuild it. The suspension needs to be redone (not the springs and struts, but everything else!) It needs tires. It needs another rust repair. It needs a refreshed interior. It needs the front bumper to be realigned. It needs a better sound system. It needs brake upgrades all around.

This spring, the hatchback becomes my driver, and the cb7 becomes my project.
    Damn deev minus rust repair, interior, and front bumper realignment...we need to do the same things...lol..Whose gonna start first...lol
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

U sir. Do not have enough pictars. I am convening a moar pictarz or ban commitee.
      Jk.
      I have been here all this time and had seen ONE picture of your car man.
      It had some BBS RX's (I think) on it. that was like two years ago lol.
      Anyway, NICE car man...And it needs help too, but I'll leave that to you...

Comment

i demand an update mister. no excuses

Comment

Yea Mike, I wanna see this car. Damn! Hurry up all ready.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Mike, I didn't know you had a MR thread. I'm with the others here, more pics please If I can post pics of my rickety ol' buggy, then you can post some of your car
            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
            ><((((º>

Comment

My car is half covered in weeds right now... Gonna start her up today or tomorrow. Waiting on a guy to help me through inspection!

I have tires for my Falkens, ready to go on. I have to order a camber kit from TASauto (full upper control arm kit! woo hoo!) The engine is in dire need of an oil change.

Once it's inspected, I'll get back to work on it. I have to get my hatchback on the road first, thanks to the local law... so that's the priority at the moment. Expect some good things from the CB7 soon though!

Comment

Ohh ok deev dont keep us waiting too long cause you know how we are an impatient bunch..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I bought a carport today. That's an important thing for ALL my cars! It's basically a canvas garage. Fully enclosed.

Comment

hey mike you comming to the ct meet on the 25th?
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I bought a carport today. That's an important thing for ALL my cars! It's basically a canvas garage. Fully enclosed.

dern. i was gonna come up there and take some spy shots

Comment

hey deev if those headlights and carbon fiber hood are just sitting around feel free to drop them off at my house. Ill just put them on my car to make sure they still work and all. Now that i think of it I better make sure that h22 is ok to. lol

Comment

You'll keep em warm for me, eh Brian?

The CB7 will be back on the road as soon as it gets inspected... I just need to wait for the guy to get back from vacation, and then get the car to him. I'm hoping Wednesday. It still won't be at the CT meet coming up this weekend (I'll be riding up with AW, and back with either Juan or Nick)

I'm thinking about getting a slab laid as well. Not a full driveway, but enough to work on a car. Can't cost too much! That'll increase my productivity considerably!

Comment

yo deev how big off a slab you thinkin. My dad is in the construction business so he could always help out or just a someone to ask about pricing or what to do..

Comment

Sweet! I'll have to see what I can afford... At least the size of one car... maybe two cars deep. The whole driveway if I can afford it, but the lowest I heard for that was $1200... (and I'm paying that much to have my tree taken down soon, so that's breaking the bank already)

Comment

Sweet! I'll have to see what I can afford... At least the size of one car... maybe two cars deep. The whole driveway if I can afford it, but the lowest I heard for that was $1200... (and I'm paying that much to have my tree taken down soon, so that's breaking the bank already)
                                honestly, a slab that size, you could pore on your own. just need water, cement, and a wheelbarrow. and some tools. matarials should only cost you around $700-800 the labor is all you. , just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X