No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I thought about doing it myself. I know we talked about it in the past, Bill... I think I should probably get a pro to do it, though. I don't want to mix it wrong and have a weak slab, only to have it crack and drop my car on me! It's unlikely, but not a chance I'd like to take.

Plus, I'm wicked lazy... I'd never get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yeah, I thought about doing it myself. I know we talked about it in the past, Bill... I think I should probably get a pro to do it, though. I don't want to mix it wrong and have a weak slab, only to have it crack and drop my car on me! It's unlikely, but not a chance I'd like to take.

Plus, I'm wicked lazy... I'd never get it done!
      lol, true...atleast if a pro does it, it will be fullproof. the way the economy is now everything is so damn exspensive . you gonna get a carport type of canopy to go over the slab, so you have some protection from the elements? best of luck with it anywho. , sucks about the local laws, its kinda the same here in mass, you cant have more than 3 unregisterd vehicles on your property or they get towed and you get fined.

Comment

http://www.sakrete.com/projects/proj...abConstruction

Comment

I'm bout to re-do my driveway now!

Comment

go to Lowe's Home Improvement. get like 20 bags of Quickrete. do it yourself. cost no more than $300

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              go to Lowe's Home Improvement. get like 20 bags of Quickrete. do it yourself. cost no more than $300
              And when I fuck it up and my car falls on me and kills me... who's going to pay the cb7tuner hosting bills?

Comment

1200 to chop down the tree??

My dad paid a guy 70 bucks to chop down two trees in the house yard. And the dude came with just a handsaw, and axe and a very long rope.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  And when I fuck it up and my car falls on me and kills me... who's going to pay the cb7tuner hosting bills?

lmao. you cant mess it up. kinda hard to screw up mixing the concrete, pouring it in a area marked off by 2X4s. lol

Comment

talking about money.... $150 later my sedan is legelly inspected! i did end up putting a new cat so it wasnt that bad.

maury

Comment

Your car looks badass in this pic! I know it was from a couple years ago, but still looks awesome.

So how's the transmission issue coming along?
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

I haven't had the time or energy to mess with it... so it's sitting rather immobile in my driveway. I'll see if I can give it a go this weekend.

My plans may have changed, at least temporarily, as to what I want to do with the engine... We'll see what happens

Comment

Well since I am back home, I could swing up there to help ya out...
                          RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                            I bought a carport today. That's an important thing for ALL my cars! It's basically a canvas garage. Fully enclosed.
                            Thats whats up..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

didn't think this page even existed

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                                I haven't had the time or energy to mess with it... so it's sitting rather immobile in my driveway. I'll see if I can give it a go this weekend.

My plans may have changed, at least temporarily, as to what I want to do with the engine... We'll see what happens
                                Did you find another car to drive??

Btw those headlights are awesome.
                                Last edited by Accrdwgnguy; 09-14-2008, 10:31 PM.
                                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                                X