deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
    lol, true...atleast if a pro does it, it will be fullproof. the way the economy is now everything is so damn exspensive . you gonna get a carport type of canopy to go over the slab, so you have some protection from the elements? best of luck with it anywho. , sucks about the local laws, its kinda the same here in mass, you cant have more than 3 unregisterd vehicles on your property or they get towed and you get fined.
    that what collector car insurance is for, you can have the car registered and sit without breaking the bank. just talk to your insurance agent.

my Vega only costs $100 a year

they can work with you
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

This is the first time I see your car man... Looks pretty clean. Is it an auto or manual?
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

amazingly i realized i have never seen this thread, and i had to purposfully look it up.

Reading through the thread, i realized their aren't very many pictures to look at, It made me sad. I like pop ups if you decide to redisgn.

anyways, nice car, how have those traction bars treated ya? i've been curious if they are worth the investment on a n/a model with a few mods.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

The traction bar is nice. Of course, I drove around with it barely bolted on for 2 weeks (up to MA and back!) so when I finally got it welded on there (not the proper mounting method, but I screwed up, and my car is bent) it was like night and day. All I need is LSD and I'll have some nice solid launches. It tightens it up in corners a bit too.

The car is currently down with a bad throwout bearing. I haven't had a full day to drop the trans and take care of it (and I fear the clutch and conneced components might be done for thanks to the TB going out... 2 hours away...) I'm going to finish bleeding the lines this week, hopefully (I just changed the master and slave cylinders, with the help of 93twodoorLX). If it's driveable with the properly bled lines, I'll keep it on the road for a little longer. If not, it's coming off the insurance, going back to the back yard, and getting covered.

I don't have any all season tires for it anyway!

Comment

dude, you had cokinut up there during your wedding and you didn't get him to shoot your car?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

He shot my car once years ago.

Nah, it looked like crap (much like it does now)... Plus, he showed up minutes before it started, and left immediately after it ended. Dude's from Virginia!

Comment

hows the paint holding up mike? any updated pics?

Comment

It's holding up alright. This second paint job wasn't as good as the first, but it's handling the weather fairly well. No good pics yet... the car is still hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    It's holding up alright. This second paint job wasn't as good as the first, but it's handling the weather fairly well. No good pics yet... the car is still hideous.
                    dont worry. i shall see your car soon enough....

Comment

One of them... Unless you're coming up here!

Comment

well thats nice to know,
                        I personally like the welded idea anyways..
                        I hate checking bolts periodically to make sure they are still snug.
                        The gsx was the world worst about backing bolts out even with locktight.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Was? Is the GSX gone now?

The only bad thing about having it welded is that it'll never come off again. Not without some creative surgery, anyway! Of course, the radius rods are easy to remove with the bar welded on, so that takes care of most issues.

Comment

nice and clean
                            Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

O.o, Look what I found! I Knew you had a MR thread.

I'm assuming you have no time to play with it.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Yeah. haven't driven it in a year

Comment

Working...
                                X