No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i would like to they go for 125 each on forbiddenmotorsports.com he is on the site so im sure we could pm him and see what he could do and when his next group buy would be i would like to get it soon. i installed the prelude shifter and baseplate today its nice alot shorter then the accord one
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!

i want a prelude shifter n plate n da whole nine yards
      where u get it bro

oh yea try to make friends with people that work at a car plates i got some and got all my 9005 silverstars for the price of a superstreet magazine

i would get the forbidden shifter deal if you give me enough time to get the plata

mauricio

Comment

yo dont need the plate to have the shifter you can do what blamethepunx did to shorten the hight so when ya get the forbidden lever it doesnt rub on the console. It will fit the accord plate so you dont have to get the prelude plate.
        cb7 sold

Comment

Mauricio, you got your 9005s for the price of a magazine? (my favorite mag, no less ) Howzabout you get me a set for the same price, and I'll hook you up with $10 for your trouble! I wish I had a Prelude shifter to trade you...

Comment

your fav mag is super street?

there is alot better. sorry for getting off topic

JDMED

buy my jdm part
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Re: your fav mag is super street?

Originally posted by 4drcord
              there is alot better. sorry for getting off topic
              Thank you for your wonderful contribution to my thread...

Comment

Re: Re: your fav mag is super street?

Originally posted by Deevergote
                Thank you for your wonderful contribution to my thread...
                hahahahaha
                cb7 sold

Comment

nice car by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Your car is nice, and cant wait to see new pics w/everything. I got a Maaco paintjob, and yeah, to work is good for what you pay(I payed about 500 w/bodywork, and full colorchange) But make sure you specify everything before...they arent greatly helpful after your done unless you raise hell. I only wish I would have gotten a color w/a bit less metallic in it, its too much for me. Guess there is always a next time.

But get new pics up ASAP!

Comment

You only paid $500 for a full color change? Wow... Did they do all the interior stuff (doorjambs, under the hood, etc...) or did you just get em to spray the exterior?

Man, I like my color, but I would like a change too! The best price I could find for a full change was about $1500, and that was if I helped do most of the prep work...

I'm not sure when the lip is going on, maybe sometime this week (asd blackhoused lights as well ) Pics will definitely be posted when it's done. I'm sure Jay won't let me get away without snapping a few shots anyway!

Comment

Nope, didnt do underhood or anything. I had a new hood, and rear bumper, and some bodywork, so I just wanted it painted quick, and at $80 for just one doorjamb...it was def. not worth it. Hood was black, so it looks like its the same anyways.

Comment

yea mike i will try to get them friday from the same guy i get payed friday, so if not prolly saturday i will tell you n how many should i try i know 2 but u want another set for the highs so you can be as bright as me lol

mauricio

Comment

Blacked out headlights... AND a 5th gen lip. I've been busy! I must say though, I'm happy with the results. For 6 hours worth of work, a power steering pump, and about $7, I can't say it was an expensive mod!

92accordDX helped me with it all, and it was a pretty good experience. And I didn't jinx it by constantly saying "this isn't as bad as I thought it would be!"

Comment

looks really good! any closeups of the headlights?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Check the Media Downloads section for some blurry ones... We'll get better ones when the weather gets nicer... Snow in March blows!

Comment

Working...
                                X