No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are the updated pix, where u got ur paint job.. are though's w/ the H&R's sport drop!?

what shox are u running?
    Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
    MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

Wow, when the hell did you reply to this Luis?!? I'm completely stock, but I guess you know that already. H&Rs and AGXs will be on there whenever you and Jay manage to help me do it!

Comment

H&R Sport springs and KYB AGX shocks are now installed... Dammit Jay, we need to take some new pics!

Comment

hey man we will just let me know
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

damn it jay, ur suppose to get on shit quick...where the pics at?

Comment

yea the car looks hot with the lip and the drop. saw it in person before i went to sema. just need those pics to show everybody what you got mike

mauricio

Comment

Yeah man... Pics at the meet, fo sho! (man, I'm overusing that "fo sho" thing... )

Comment

SHIT IF YOU ASK ME THATS ONE BAD ASS PROJECT CAR

Comment

:bump: for slight updates

Comment

wow deevergote love your updated car its really a big change
                      R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Thanks! It's been that way for a while now. I just haven't bothered updating the pictures there. I need to do a good photo shoot one of these days...

Seems like I never have any time! I gota grab Jay (92accordDX) and take some good pics... he's got the camera and the skillz to make my car look good

Comment

Dude, you nailed the stance on that one...looks great...love the lip too...keep up the good work...

Comment

Ya know... except for the wheels and the lip, our cars with be almost identical soon...
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

nize sleeperrrr ! zzzzz-ngork that ish not to be f*#k with , if im not mistaken yur paint code is charcoal black but im not sure about the code of the paint, overall yur ride is tight ! monsta h22 waitin 2 be fed, springs n shox n thats it ,yu still want the air over you not under you even if yur jus goin str8 forward.
                              coast2coastpempen

Comment

Thanx

So much is done already... check the last pic (I just add onto the thread here, rather than change it). I'm now dropped nearly 2 inches, on some 17" BBS rims, and I've been repainted... Phantom Grey is the official name of the color.

Comment

Working...
                                X