-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
      Holy shit, this is an old ass thread.

Deev, i havent seen this thread in i know, 2 years atleast. lol

screw the Fit, DD this beastly unit.

-Jordan
      X2 i was thinking you only had a Fit and a older accord like 3 gen or something laying somewhere in your back yard

Comment

Do you really think the owner of this site would be without a CB7?

I couldn't drive it for work anymore. I've already put damn near 100k on the Fit in a year! I need to get this thing back in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I need to get this thing back in shape.
          O Si,Si,Si!

Comment

Do you really think the owner of this site would be without a CB7?
            Well before today, i never saw you MRT about the cb7 i couldn't know

Comment

Yes! You need this CB back on the streets Deev!!
              But why havent you been using it?

Comment

I work too much to put time into fixing it. I changed the clutch, flywheel, and throwout bearing this summer, and last fall I replaced the master and slave cylinders.

The hydraulic system won't bleed properly. I've pushed 3 bottles of fluid through it, and I never got more than half pedal pressure.

I need to get AAA and get it over to the dealership that Jak Frostwhite works at. He's been telling me that he'll use the machine there to bleed it quick... but I haven't had the time to even plan on getting it towed over there!

Plus, my cheap driver's side power window regulator didn't fit right. I continued using it, even when I had to push HARD on the window to get it to go down. It turns out that it ate away at the mounting holes in the door, so I don't know if I can properly mount a regulator there again. right now, the window is held up by a coat hanger. It's either permanently up, or the glass is sitting safely on my back seat until I reach my destination. It's not unbearable... but in the rain, I can't put the window down... and I have no AC. Hondafog DOES get unbearable!

Comment

Deev ! .. your first pic on page one is my new background anything going on with the cb ?
                  93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                  1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                  1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                  1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                  1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                  1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Thanks man. That's one of two good pictures of my car... and the other one is long gone (I never copied it, and my friend lost it with his Imagestation account...)

Nothing new right now... it's been sitting for a year and a half undriven. I plan on getting it going again this spring, though... and I have some serious upgrades planned

Comment

Thanks man. That's one of two good pictures of my car... and the other one is long gone (I never copied it, and my friend lost it with his Imagestation account...)

Nothing new right now... it's been sitting for a year and a half undriven. I plan on getting it going again this spring, though... and I have some serious upgrades planned
                      awesome man cant wait , I have yet to see a phantom gray cb around my way. Very nice color combo with the interior
                      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Ohh shit now this is a MRT i havent seen in a long ass time..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I would love to see this car in person. I've only seen the fit.
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Ahthangagyu!

I paid $621 for the whole deal, plus the cost of a replacement hood ($43 from Certifit). The paintjob was $250, and the rest was body repair and tax. They fixed the cancer spot (5 hours) stripped the roof (2 hours... brought down from 3...) and partially stripped the trunk lid (1 hour). So, 8 hours of work at $32 an hour or so, and the $250 paint job. (I'm short $100 there somewhere, but they took my estimate )

I'm gonna get up early as hell tomorrow morning and wash everything else... and rinse the dust off the paintjob. Hopefully 93twodoorLX will help me
                            what do you mean by them stripping the roof and trunk lid ??

MY RIDE thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157293

Comment

Honestly... that was many many years ago that I posted that... so I don't recall exactly what I meant.

The paint on the roof and trunklid was badly faded. I assume I meant they sanded it down to be painted (and I had to pay for the labor to do that).

Comment

Honestly... that was many many years ago that I posted that... so I don't recall exactly what I meant.

The paint on the roof and trunklid was badly faded. I assume I meant they sanded it down to be painted (and I had to pay for the labor to do that).
                                ohh haha.
                                yeah my cars roof has no paint at all haha, but the side of the car is nearly perfect.. i hate that.

MY RIDE thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157293

Comment

Working...
                                X