Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the Cb7 great. job
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

It's pretty sad right now... but not for long. MAJOR things are coming. I just need the time and motivation to do it!

Comment

I will believe it when I see it boss man

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Yeah, I know... I'm as bad as you Yaw... except I don't sell it when I get sick of it. I just let it sit for months at a time!

Once it's back on the road, I'll be more motivated to play with it. Right now, it's hard to do anything because I barely even remember it. It's going to totally ruin the 117hp Fit for me, though...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Yeah, I know... I'm as bad as you Yaw... except I don't sell it when I get sick of it. I just let it sit for months at a time!

Once it's back on the road, I'll be more motivated to play with it. Right now, it's hard to do anything because I barely even remember it. It's going to totally ruin the 117hp Fit for me, though...
            If I had a house... ah if only I had a house. I think my first purchase after I get a house will be a 92-93 DX for road racing duty, lol. 3rd thru 5th purchases will be a mechanic's tool set, an engine hoist and a welder. It will be the greatest CB of all time

What does your car need to get back on the road? You already fixed the clutch, right? Damn. By now the tires are probably dry rotted, lol. Gonna take some effort to get that beast back on the streets.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I fixed the clutch, and replaced the hydraulics, but no matter what I did I couldn't get pressure back in the pedal. I bled that thing for about 5 hours in 2 sessions... got half-pressure at one point, but that was all.

I need new slave cylinder bolts, as my friend lost the originals. Going to order them from Honda tonight, actually. Then I'll have it towed to the Honda dealership so Jak Frostwhite can bleed the clutch with the pump there (if he's still willing to do it... he offered months ago). The tires were in good shape, but it's been sitting on the dirt, so yeah, they're probably done. I plan on getting a new set of Hanabis for it anyway.

Also, the driver's side window regulator wasn't installed properly. That, or the cheapie part that I got didn't fit properly. For years, I would have to help the window go down... and the fact that it wasn't on there properly caused the bolts to wear away at the mounting holes. So my window regulator mounting holes are widened... meaning lining up a regulator is going to be very difficult. I may need a new door Right now, I would have to remove the window to drive, or drive around with it held up by a coat hanger.

Those are the two things preventing it from being driven right now.

I actually paved my driveway (one car sized spot, anyway), and built a fully enclosed canvas carport... but my hatchback is in there, and it's not going anywhere until I swap the engine out (tehre's a brand new A20A sitting on a pallet in front of the car...)

Comment

deev, I cant believe the owner (The Boss) of cb7 tuner has his accord sitting in shambles.

What a disgrace !. LOL
                What am I talking about my cb has not moved for 2 months with a blown head gasket, HAHAHAHAH, nevermind. I feel you sorrow.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

My car has ALWAYS been in shambles! I spend all my time and money on this damn site! (sometimes I think it's the community that I love, moreso than the car... though I DO love my car!) I honestly like driving my car more than I like wrenching on it... which is why it has been sitting for so long! I can't drive it, and I HAVE to wrench on it!

I'm missing it hardcore right now, though. The more I think about it, the more I miss everything... the comfy seats (I've never been in anything more comfortable), the powerful H22, the smell of the car itself... It's like an old girlfriend that I could have back... I just need to call her, buy her flowers... maybe rub her feet...

Comment

I'm missing it hardcore right now, though. The more I think about it, the more I miss everything... the comfy seats (I've never been in anything more comfortable), the powerful H22, the smell of the car itself... It's like an old girlfriend that I could have back... I just need to call her, buy her flowers... maybe rub her feet...
                    This is probably the most sensual thing ive ever heard...about a car!

Comment

You should hear what I say when I wax it...

And I mean the car.

Comment

Whats wrong with ur car deev?

Click it.... You know you wanna
                        Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

I fixed the clutch, and replaced the hydraulics, but no matter what I did I couldn't get pressure back in the pedal. I bled that thing for about 5 hours in 2 sessions... got half-pressure at one point, but that was all.

I need new slave cylinder bolts, as my friend lost the originals. Going to order them from Honda tonight, actually. Then I'll have it towed to the Honda dealership so Jak Frostwhite can bleed the clutch with the pump there (if he's still willing to do it... he offered months ago). The tires were in good shape, but it's been sitting on the dirt, so yeah, they're probably done. I plan on getting a new set of Hanabis for it anyway.

Also, the driver's side window regulator wasn't installed properly. That, or the cheapie part that I got didn't fit properly. For years, I would have to help the window go down... and the fact that it wasn't on there properly caused the bolts to wear away at the mounting holes. So my window regulator mounting holes are widened... meaning lining up a regulator is going to be very difficult. I may need a new door Right now, I would have to remove the window to drive, or drive around with it held up by a coat hanger.

Those are the two things preventing it from being driven right now.

I actually paved my driveway (one car sized spot, anyway), and built a fully enclosed canvas carport... but my hatchback is in there, and it's not going anywhere until I swap the engine out (tehre's a brand new A20A sitting on a pallet in front of the car...)
                          That.

Comment

honda engines are now in the now in the k series
                            haha seeing a a20 is funny as hell

at least wash them and take a picture
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Actually, this engine is stamped BT... identical to the A20A, but they weren't A20A until 1988. That's when Honda's current engine identification system started. I just call it an A20A because nobody knows what the hell a BT is around here! BRAND NEW engine and trans going into this car... and I'm going to sell it to my friend as soon as it's running It's an awesome little car, but I have too much of that... too many FWD Hondas, and the 86 is the least desirable of the 3.

Comment

Any progress?

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                                "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Working...
                                X