• Show
Clear All

nahh man his talking the engine and trans from the clip he gets not the h22
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Yup. Thanks Jay

I probably won't do the conversion now anyway... 93twodoorLX talked me out of it. The blind spot would drive me bonkers!

I'm looking into buying a Skyline once again... Plus the NA buildup of the H22. Those are my two HUGE projects (with the turbo 86 hatchback as a backup if the Skyline can't happen). The stuff listed there is just the small stuff that I will do if I get the time. I have a list a mile long of things I'd like to do...

Comment

HOT!

were you using the Prelude PS pump before and then switch to the Accord? The pics on the 1st page look like the Accord PS line.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I forget exactly what my shop did... the did something funky I think! I believe it's the Prelude pump with the Accord line... I SO wish I did it myself!

Comment

dude i am feelin the hell out of that sleeper mad props and tear em up on the streets dude

mega props on the factory rims

Comment

Originally posted by showGT-dailycb7
              mega props on the factory rims
              What factory rims?

The car isn't too much of a sleeper anymore... No bodykit or anything, but it's lowered, rolling on 17's, sporting a LOUD exhaust, and lighting the way with custom HID projectors. I'm going mild, but I think I've progressed beyond sleeper!

I have lots of plans for the car in the future, but I'm kinda on a plateau now. I plan on replacing the clutch and flywheel this spring/summer, and adding a P28 whenever I'm able to get it. I hope to use some Christmas money for a Fushigi short shifter. Other than that, I'm just gonna leave it as it is. Nothing big. I'll still be planning for my next big move (cams, perhaps) but I probably won't take a major step till at least next Fall. I'm planning on a new kickass project for this summer Just something to play with, since I'm fairly satisfied with the CB7 for now.

Comment

Bump for updates

I have the P28 sitting next to me. The chipping stuff is of to my good buddy Mikey. When he gets the stuff, he'll work his magic and I'll have more powah! (Thanks to Antoine and Jose for the maps/chips as well!)

I'm getting another set of wheels soon: EX 6 spokes (Like those in GreenCB7's sig, I believe... still haven't seen em, but I trust PrimoCB7! ) The Falkens I have now are for sale, but I plan on getting another set when my money situation returns to normal.

I AM buying a new clutch and flywheel this spring, since I plan on doing some major drag racing. I haven't decided on exactly what yet, but I'm leaning towards an 11.9lb flywheel from ACT and an Exedy clutch (Japan's #1 clutch you know! ) We shall see though. Looking to drop about $500 on parts, and install it myself... with some help, of course (jay, you know you're getting a call!)

I'm looking into cams, nitrous, possibly turbo yet again (doubtful, but h22sparkle puts forward a good argument!) we shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Bump for updates

I have the P28 sitting next to me. The chipping stuff is of to my good buddy Mikey. When he gets the stuff, he'll work his magic and I'll have more powah! (Thanks to Antoine and Jose for the maps/chips as well!)

I'm getting another set of wheels soon: EX 6 spokes (Like those in GreenCB7's sig, I believe... still haven't seen em, but I trust PrimoCB7! ) The Falkens I have now are for sale, but I plan on getting another set when my money situation returns to normal.

I AM buying a new clutch and flywheel this spring, since I plan on doing some major drag racing. I haven't decided on exactly what yet, but I'm leaning towards an 11.9lb flywheel from ACT and an Exedy clutch (Japan's #1 clutch you know! ) We shall see though. Looking to drop about $500 on parts, and install it myself... with some help, of course (jay, you know you're getting a call!)

I'm looking into cams, nitrous, possibly turbo yet again (doubtful, but h22sparkle puts forward a good argument!) we shall see!
                  after all the hassle and decisions on what wheels to get, your getting rid of 'em?!?!?!?!?!??!! lol, it's all good.

hope the finances turn around sooner rather than later!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Ok, once again my pre-purchase decisions. These are final. The money is being budgeted as I type

Exedy Stage 1 organic clutch
                    Fidanza 7.5lb aluminum flywheel (cheaper than the ACT, and Zigenballz loves this setup )
                    OBX helical LSD (think Quaife, only half the price )
                    Fushigi short shifter
                    93 EX 6 spoke alloy wheels

Those things ARE being purchased within the week. The sale of my BBS rims will cover the clutch and flywheel, and the rest is unspent Christmas money. Tomorrow is my birthday, so if I'm lucky someone will throw me some cizash then too

IN addition to those things, I have a buttload of other stuff to go on the car:

P28 (waiting for the chipping hardware to be tested)
                    AEM cam gears (may wait till I get some aftermarket cams)
                    New used Avital alarm
                    Used (but in good condition) weatherstripping

I'll update when I actually put this stuff on. I just wanted to jot my plans down here! (It's kinda fun to look back at when I didn't have things... or when plans change and I can see when I was "definitely" getting something... Like Konig Heliums )

Comment

and also a csd grille by j-speccb4 right lol j/k

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Maybe, my friend... maybe! (nice 666 posts right there! )

But yeah, I need to picture that grille on my car. I think that in bronze would be really nice looking.

Comment

Car looks hott

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

really good looking keep it up

Comment

nice car deever....i didnt realize that you had a swap on your accord...damn i wish i could have seen it in real life, oh well. THE NEXT TIME, hee hee
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I was at the CT meet man! Did you leave before I got there?

Comment

Working...
                                X