No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deevs cb7 is as elusive as pamela andersons real breast size.

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
      maybe to you, i've ran accord trannys w/o oil, with 5w/30, even with cooking oil, and have yet to seize one

the tranny vent method is the best one so far, the only thing is, it will take some time which aint shit

but....

in case you dont feel like doing this, there are a lot of ways you can do it

again, he doesnt need MT tranny fluid to move the car a few feet, he can even take the car for a 45minute drive with no oil, but there's no reason to post that he can

the gears in that tranny are still pretty oily, the forks aint going to seize
      trust me
      hmmmm, weird then, i ran my tranny for like maybe 30min and its just locked on me when i hit a stop...or only (since mine is leaking a bit) it really dried up and the gears werent oily no more, but then again IDK if that the reason, i added oil and it moved!!

anwyas, hope the method i gave you deev will help you, i always do it threw there without any problems! good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
        yo deevs! idk why, but this is the first time i'm seeing your CB lol
        Yeah, my CB kinda sucks. I could do an H swap (and then some) every year for what it costs me to run this site... plus, lazy as hell, and even busier than that for work (100+ hours a week on average)... so yeah, my car isn['t much to look at!

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
        hmmmm, weird then, i ran my tranny for like maybe 30min and its just locked on me when i hit a stop...or only (since mine is leaking a bit) it really dried up and the gears werent oily no more, but then again IDK if that the reason, i added oil and it moved!!

anwyas, hope the method i gave you deev will help you, i always do it threw there without any problems! good luck man!
        If it gets fluid in my trans, yeah. BIG help. Thanks man! That's why I put up with all your g22 nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Yeah, my CB kinda sucks
          What are you talkin' about man? your car is clean and thats all that matter. Fuck who ever say otherwise!

PS: Your MRT deserved my 300 posts here!
          Last edited by kosheen1; 07-27-2011, 02:33 AM.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
          1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Yeah, my CB kinda sucks. I could do an H swap (and then some) every year for what it costs me to run this site... plus, lazy as hell, and even busier than that for work (100+ hours a week on average)... so yeah, my car isn['t much to look at!

If it gets fluid in my trans, yeah. BIG help. Thanks man! That's why I put up with all your g22 nonsense...
            Ha! Hey man, we all learn new and differently everyday!

Comment

yea owning this site isn't cheap!

plus idk what you're talkin bout... you're CB is in better condition then you think! the reason why there are no new pics of my CB is because it looks like shiet *sad

damn thieves
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

So this is the car the owner himself has? It looks good deev

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

It'll look better once I'm driving it again! 3.5 years off the road

Comment

I am going to Call the grave digger to bring your cb back to life , lol.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Long time man...I am assuming due to the clutch issues? And Deev you are a smart man please tell me its being garage kept right now.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

If I had a garage... Right now, it's in the street.

I did a spring swap because my friend wanted my H&R Race springs, and got me some Neuspeed Sports to replace them. In the process of removing everything, we destroyed the lower bushing on the driver's side rear. I got a rear disc swap from tippey, and the exact same bushing was busted! So I just got two new bushings (thanks to mtnbikah). Now I have to get the bushing installed, then pads and rotors, and reconnect the lines that were left loose the day we swapped.

THEN I can tow it to the dealership where Jak Frostwhite will HOPEFULLY still be willing to bleed my clutch for me! Then I just need an o2 sensor and a driver's side window regulator, and my car is back on the road.

Comment

Take a slim jim frost will do it lol

Comment

Car is clean, get it up and running again

New heart and soul H22A4
                            Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                            Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                            Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

that's a long time yo. Good to know you have a ton of people who are willing to help you out though. I think you should give your girl (car) some quality time soon or she may give up on you

Comment

Tell me about it!

I just haven't had the time or desire to work on it.
                                The clutch thing killed me. I spent HOURS bleeding that with no luck, and I got so frustrated that I kinda stopped caring. Now so much else is wrong, that it's annoying to even think about it. I wish I could just tell someone to fix it for me, without paying a ton of money!
                                I like driving my car far more than working on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X