No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yours looks better then mine even if it has sat for 3 and a half years. my paint is chipping horribly. damn Florida sun oxidizing my paint and the freaking love bugs chipping away at the paint on my mirrors, bumper and hood.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Well, mine HAS been repainted twice since 2001... (actually, twice since 2004!)

Comment

lol yea i saw, i kinda skimmed through some of the posts but at 22 pages i didn't read every single page. i was mostly looking to see if there were any more pics then just the one on the first page. i can't afford a paint job yet i really need to get busy with a few cancer spots i got too but really don't feel like messing with it and don't want to screw it up. i would rather just paint the car but can't.
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Enkei Shoguns, not Falken Hanabis... but that's pretty close! I should email the dude and see what he'd take for them. $300 is pretty high for rims that need painting, and one missing a tire... but they ARE good rims!

I'm still waiting for the 3 Hanabis that were stolen from my front porch to show up on Craigslist...

If it's nice this weekend, I'm going to attempt to replace that lower strut bushing. I might even shoot down to Harbor Freight and pick up a new bleeder pump, on Maple's advice, and see if I can't bleed it myself. I would LOVE to get this thing fixed on my own, rather than towing it. It's a pride thing!
          damn i thought i had a winner.didnt really notice that the enkei rims had twists.i wouldnt give him no more than 200...

BUT these are your rims that you had

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/2962538411.html

3 of these just might be your old ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
            damn i thought i had a winner.didnt really notice that the enkei rims had twists.i wouldnt give him no more than 200...

BUT these are your rims that you had

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/2962538411.html

3 of these just might be your old ones lol
            Nice! You'd think I'd have searched last night... but noooo... I'm glad you did though! I emailed the dude. The Enkeis are a much better deal, but I really did love my Falkens. It really bugs me to think that I might just very well be buying back my old rims! The one that had clearly recognizable damage is the one that I have left...

Comment

Any progress on the cb yet or did you end up buying the rims ?
              Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Haven't bought any rims yet. Every time I try, the seller just never calls me...

Still can't get clutch pressure. It runs, but that's as far as I've gotten it

Comment

Luc has falken hanibais...Hit him up on facebook, maybe he'll sell them to you.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Who?
                    Are they bronze?
                    I'm buying my CTS-V in exactly 11 hours... so I'm kinda broke at the moment. When I get paid again, I'll HOPEFULLY be able to buy wheels. Either Hanabis or something good. A member here is selling some Racing Harts, but that seems not to be happening.

Comment

CTS-V Badass'ness glad you found the one "YOU" wanted GL with both.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

hell yeah! Well, Straight Success technically found it... but I jumped on that thing like a hobo on a 20!
                        The CB7 will get love, though. The CTS-V will stay stock, as I don't want to modify my "nice" car (a main reason why I absolutely MUST have the 400hp V, and not a V6 model... How much more power do I really need? And a 2 ton Caddy can't turn anyway...) The CB needs wheels, and that's it, once I fix what should've been fixed long ago. I have plans to make it a road-race car (streetable), but that won't be for quite some time yet.

Comment

I hear ya, and i seen the one you're speaking of on your resent thread. I stumbled on one local to me and on another honda site i frequent, but didn't figure you'd want it in silver or to travel to NC haha.

Can't wait to see it bud! So no basic exhaust or intake?

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I considered travel, but yeah... no silver, for sure. Too boring! I considered a red one, briefly. But black is where it's at for a Cadillac!

I want to keep it as a "nice" car, so nothing that makes it louder or rougher than it is. If I can do some minor things to bump the horsepower up a little without sacrificing comfort, reliability, or fuel efficiency (it's not terrible when driven conservatively... the seller reports up to 25mpg with careful driving!) I might consider it. I don't know very much about GM pushrod V8s, so I'll have to see what my options are. It's possible that some mods we laugh at for our engines have some real effects on those!

Comment

I wanted a CTS-V soooo bad! But I got a 07 Accord instead. My wife saw the hp and she wasnt feeling it. Well sir, Im glad you got the car you spoke about so fondly for so long. Its a great look. Im glad the CB is not far behind on stuff getting done to it. Maybe give the Fit a break huh..............
                              Last edited by Daheavyking; 06-30-2012, 12:26 PM.
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

The Fit will continue taking a beating as my work car, and my daily beater. The V will KILL me in gas if I drive it all the time! I'm assuming it takes premium fuel, and has a large tank... the Fit costs me $30 to fill with cheap regular. The V will be like $70 to fill!
                                An 07 Accord is a MUCH more practical vehicle. The V is really just like... a pre-midlife crisis car. I'll trade it in for a Corvette or a Porsche when I reach the midlife crisis age!

The CB will get some love, though. I hope to have some people over, perhaps next weekend, to wrench on the CB and the 86 Accord with me. I need to get that 86 running and gone, and the CB in drivable condition! A man with 4 cars, 50% of them old and broken... that's redneck status right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X