• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swagg!
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Glad to see some progress will finally be made after so long! Congrats on your CTS purchase. That's badass.

Comment

Go with the Corvette when you hit that age. Its more of the midlife crisis car.
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Who?
          Are they bronze?
          I'm buying my CTS-V in exactly 11 hours... so I'm kinda broke at the moment. When I get paid again, I'll HOPEFULLY be able to buy wheels. Either Hanabis or something good. A member here is selling some Racing Harts, but that seems not to be happening.
          They are now. you best friend Luc. He wants to paint them gold and black. Ivo is sellin them racing harts! They are dope, but you need to get another lip.

My name is alex s, if you go to my friends list you can find Luc. ORRRR you can go on the pro cb7 page and ask luc there.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

nice cb deev i really like that colour

Comment

Thanks man.

Here's a pic taken today. I just pushed it up a few feet to fit the new addition

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Thanks man.

Here's a pic taken today. I just pushed it up a few feet to fit the new addition

both cars are looking nice deev

Comment

Parking both cars on the street?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Congratulations on the Cadillac, Deev!

About your concern on fuel efficiency: For the record, my roommate ironically saw an increase in highway gas mileage (up to 26) after installing Kooks headers, a magnaflow exhaust system, and a high-lift cam in his '06 CTS-V.

Also, this car is infamous for wheel-hop off the line. DSS/Hendrix axles worked very well for my roommate's car; there isn't a whiff of wheel hop on launches anymore. I understand you intend to keep this car stock, but upgraded axles will likely be well worth it.
                    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

DEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

CTS-V, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                        Parking both cars on the street?

My other two cars are in the driveway!
                        The only paved part of my driveway is occupied by my immobile 3rd gen, though... so the CTS-V would be sitting in the dirt. I prefer the street. It's a quiet one-way street, and there are no rowdy kids. It shouldn't take any damage. None of my other cars have.
                        The CB7 is in the street so I can work on it. I'm hoping to have it operational this week. It runs fine, which is good. I have one more clutch bleeding method to attempt.

Comment

Good luck with that clutch master / slave cylinder.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Time to bump this, eh?

Congrats on getting it back on the road!
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Ya man, I'm really excited for you!

Now I really fucking need to come down, since I haven't been in any of your 3 cars lol.

Comment

I wanna come down too. Im leaving NYC in May. It would be good to get the old gang together

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X