Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice car deev I like it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Ok, once again my pre-purchase decisions. These are final. The money is being budgeted as I type

Exedy Stage 1 organic clutch
      Fidanza 7.5lb aluminum flywheel (cheaper than the ACT, and Zigenballz loves this setup )
      OBX helical LSD (think Quaife, only half the price )
      Fushigi short shifter
      93 EX 6 spoke alloy wheels

Those things ARE being purchased within the week. The sale of my BBS rims will cover the clutch and flywheel, and the rest is unspent Christmas money. Tomorrow is my birthday, so if I'm lucky someone will throw me some cizash then too

IN addition to those things, I have a buttload of other stuff to go on the car:

P28 (waiting for the chipping hardware to be tested)
      AEM cam gears (may wait till I get some aftermarket cams)
      New used Avital alarm
      Used (but in good condition) weatherstripping

I'll update when I actually put this stuff on. I just wanted to jot my plans down here! (It's kinda fun to look back at when I didn't have things... or when plans change and I can see when I was "definitely" getting something... Like Konig Heliums )

Now that I bought my second car, my LX will have to wait on those things... That was the end of my extra cash. I'm planning on boosting the DX before putting any major work into the LX. That means the H22 will be a daily driver in semi-limp-mode (the clutch works, but not enough for serious racing). Stay tuned for a Member's Ride thread about the DX!

Comment

I was at the CT meet man! Did you leave before I got there?
        you got there as i was leaving for the mall for food, and then when i returned i had to leave ....so i hope to catch you the next time
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Clean accord mang!
          ProjectParty.net
          Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

You need to update yor pics, brotha man.
            They look old as hell

btw. go j S. j I. j R. !!! hh

Comment

Nice ride! I really like the Hanabi's on your ride.

C/S

What color is your CB7? Is it grey or is it dark green? My contacts could be blurry or I could just be color blind... who knows!!
              http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

It's the stock Phantom Gray color, but a lot of people see green. I like it. It's just different enough to generate questions, but it's not outrageous.

And Rich, yeah, those pics ARE old as dirt I need to get some good new ones... I wish I had a camera! All I can do is rely on the pictures taken by others at the meets!

Comment

It's the stock Phantom Gray color, but a lot of people see green. I like it. It's just different enough to generate questions, but it's not outrageous.

And Rich, yeah, those pics ARE old as dirt I need to get some good new ones... I wish I had a camera! All I can do is rely on the pictures taken by others at the meets!
                  Take a trip up here man and I'll do a full photoshoot for you.

Comment

oh shit..its phantom grey?? i thought it was green to..hahaa
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Nope. Stock color. That's how it looked in 1992.

Mike, one of these days I really need to go up there!

Comment

^^Come to think of it Mike. That phantom grey is very rare to buy. You might see a couple here and there tho.
                        I have made two observations.

1.They are difficult to find on sale
                        2.I think they were only made in the US

I might be wrong on #2, so correct me if necessary.

Comment

yeah def lower it, car looks damn good right now

Comment

I've only ever seen one Phantom Gray, and you know how common our cars are. I was gonna paint my car that color for a while until I decided I didn't want to spend the money.
                            -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                              Lower it? It IS lowered! Nearly 2 inches. I'm getting some 45 series tires with my next set (or the equivalent, since I'm looking to replace the 17s with 16s...) That wheel gap is due to the tires, not the ride height.

I always thought Phantom Gray was a fairly common color... though now that I think about it, I can't remember seeing that many!

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                                Lower it? It IS lowered! Nearly 2 inches. I'm getting some 45 series tires with my next set (or the equivalent, since I'm looking to replace the 17s with 16s...) That wheel gap is due to the tires, not the ride height.

I always thought Phantom Gray was a fairly common color... though now that I think about it, I can't remember seeing that many!

Here's a pic from last weekend, courtesy of Jak Frostwhite.

Note the inspection sticker in my windshield... It now reads 12, and I'm driving a Ford Contour (or so the inspection sticker says...)

Comment

Working...
                                X