No announcement yet.

deevergote : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont get caugth with that shit bro so many times i had to run from the hawkins. Nice ride i thought I never got to see your ride good shit though

Comment

liking the new rims, nice pick, how many horses u getting?

Comment

I never ran it on the dyno, so I don't know for sure. The JDM H22 is 200hp at the crank, so roughly 170 to the wheels stock. My mods MIGHT get me 15 more to the wheels... that could be overestimating it though!

Comment

Looks good I like it. Nice work.
          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

I demand new pics of the parts you have on there now.

Comment

Well, since I have no camera... It'll have to wait till Saturday. HONDA DAY! I'll make someone snap some pics then.

Comment

finally got to see a phantom grey cb7 in person (not yours..but thatd be one helluva drive)

so whats the update on project boost mike?

i might be going to the NE for the holidays.. hoping to meet some of the NE members if i get a chance.

Comment

Project boost isn't this car... I need to get a camera so I can make a Member's Rides for the DX! It's slow though... Funds are short, and I need an ECU, oil lines, boost gauge, and injectors. That's about $300 or so left to go. Then I have to drill the manifold, extend my charge pipes a little, and fit everything. I'd say I'm about 1/3 of the way there!

Comment

Deev, why didn't you remind me that you needed pics man! Damn I totally forgot, "because I got high" lol. I would've totally shot at least 10 pics for you man

Jesus, the next Honda Day is one yr. from now lol. By then I should have my summer transformation v. 2.0 which will hopefully include some body work, tints, Rota GT3s or Track Rs and a F20B, 9k redline babeh!

Anyhow, you should try to make the Palisades meet man, I promise I'll shoot uber pictures of that PG beast!
                    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

deever, the LX is hot shit! i really like the silver rims you had on it years ago, they looked really good.

how hard was the projector retrofit into the 1 pieces? i think thats a project for me.. just need to get my spare set of jdms to use in the mean time.

good pics man.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Thanks guys!

Luis, I didn't even think of pics by the time I found you... I just wanted out by that point! Too damn hot! I can't promise anything for the Palisades meet, but I'll try.

Adam, those wheels were BBS RXs, and yeah, they looked great. They were all bent up though, and it bothered me to no end. I sold 5 of them with 4 tires for the price of one new one to rcknrll. I hope he can fix em up and make em what they should be!

I'm now running Primo's old 93 EX/SE 6 spoke stockers. They look pretty good. Not as good as the Falkens, but I can't afford to replace the tires on the Falkens just yet! Primo gave me a nice new pair of Kumho HPs on two of those wheels, so I'm rockin them for a while!

As for the headlights, everything was done by HIDtech.com. iceking66 (who sold his car to icedplaya123) had them done. I got them in the deal when Juan (icedplaya) bought the car (I helped with buying it... got those BBS wheels too). I don't believe they're cheap, but contrary to some of the horror stories I've heard, they did an impecable job. Perhaps because they're located in New York, and iceking66 ALSO lives in NY... don't poop where you eat!

Comment

You have a new digitial camera. I demand new pictures. Seeing that first picture of your car 100% stock makes me (insert adjective here)

Let's see some pictures of the DX too.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            You have a new digitial camera. I demand new pictures. Seeing that first picture of your car 100% stock makes me (insert adjective here)

Let's see some pictures of the DX too.

wtf deev.. new pics or no wake up call saturday! lol

Comment

nice car. i'm not sure if you stil have those wheels, but i like 'em. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I actually DO have one... my camera is in my car though, and it's late. Tomorrow!

I need to do stuff to the poor beast. I have SO many parts to put on! Before I can do anything though, I need to get my clutch in! The stock clutch is HORRIBLE anymore. I need to do the master and slave cylinders too.

I also have to: take the brake master cylinder from the DX and put it in the LX. Get the drag slicks I'm getting from Primo mounted and ready for racing. Fix my embarassing squealing belts. Remove my power steering and close the loop. Remove my cruise control. Clean out my EGR ports. Get my P28 after Mikey chips it (if that ever happens! ). Fix my crazy shift cable issue (it's really stiff...) Install my 5th gen lip (had it for a year now in my basement) Put on my sidemarkers. Fix the DX trunklid, paint it PG, and install my supersecret spoiler. THEN I need to locate a nitrous tank and install my nitrous kit!

Yeah, lots of stuff...

TypeG, I have the wheels, but they're in my basement. The tires are shot due to bad alignment. I LOVE them, but I think I may sell and get 16" or 15". 17" is just too big for me! I wreck them, and those Falkens are so wide that the negative camber (half a degree without a camber kit with the stock wheels) does some significant damage. I HATED using a camber kit, so I think I'll stick with skinnies!

Comment

Working...
                                X