No announcement yet.

wildBill83 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well keep pluggin away dude! you'll get there, with time and patience, lots of patience

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Headlight retros are not too hard, just cut slowly till snug fitment. What's special about that tcu you are using?
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
        Headlight retros are not too hard, just cut slowly till snug fitment. What's special about that tcu you are using?
        Yeah, I'm going to get the headlights tomorrow from the junkyard along with some H22A4 parts. I'm also going to snag a spare set of OEM cb7 headlights so I can do the retro and then swap and have the option of going back to stock.

I'm building my own TCU with programmable shift points and paddle shift ability. It can be reprogrammed on the fly and replaces any OBD1 Honda TCU with compatible plugs.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193053 <there is the link to the thread
        Last edited by wildBill83; 11-08-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

H22A4 about 1/2 way there:

Last edited by wildBill83; 07-12-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Scrap it and build a h23 lol

Comment

Yeah right! I just about got this h22a4 ready. Just need some random bolts and nuts and bolt on accessories. I'm on the hunt for p/s pump alternator and denso ac compressor.

Comment

Looking good! I may be able to help you on a weekend with that wire tuck after we move here since I probably won't be getting paint weather for the rest of the year, so keep me updated if you want to attempt it.

Also, are you going auto h22 tranny or swapping 5 speed?

Comment

Looking good! I may be able to help you on a weekend with that wire tuck after we move here since I probably won't be getting paint weather for the rest of the year, so keep me updated if you want to attempt it.

Also, are you going auto h22 tranny or swapping 5 speed?
                  Auto with the MP1A LSD model. I'm also arranging a 5 speed soon, but I want to vette my TCU first. If it doesn't work out so hot I will be doing the 5 speed swap.

It's going to be a couple of weeks before I can install the H22A4, I have yet to hunt down all the odds and ends to complete the ODB1 swap and random nuts and bolts.

Adding some photos of the ride in front of old service buildings

Last edited by wildBill83; 07-12-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I like the one on the bridge

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

thats the building with the pegasus you were talking about! those buldings have amazing rock facia.. i would love to do a photoshoot there!
                      i have an old gtech unit, it would be interesting to see how the auto lsd does roughly hp and moreso quarter mile wise. im sure it will be better handling when putting the power down.

Comment

thats the building with the pegasus you were talking about! those buldings have amazing rock facia.. i would love to do a photoshoot there!
                        i have an old gtech unit, it would be interesting to see how the auto lsd does roughly hp and moreso quarter mile wise. im sure it will be better handling when putting the power down.
                        Yeah, in my area there are TONS of photo shoot locations as long as you can block out the white trash houses around the buildings lol.

I would be interested in seeing what the H22A4 does as well as your F22B. The LSD should be a good time, make the car more sure footed and will be perfect for autocross next spring.

I think I'm going to go with a light grey engine bay, I'm trying to arrange a warm place to paint it now and locate another DD. I'm not having luck getting another CB7 in good condition in my area and may pick up a buick for $800 for a few weeks.

I ran into a problem (misdrilled an oil line) doing my balance shaft delete and put the balance shafts back in. I'm just going to delete the belt.

I'm reaming my oil pump now and setting up a heat lamp/paint booth to re-paint my DOHC valve cover wrinkle black. I was suprised the head went together as smooth as it did, it looks brand new!
                        Last edited by wildBill83; 11-12-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                          I like the one on the bridge
                          I'm torn between that one and this one:
                          Last edited by wildBill83; 07-12-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                            Auto with the MP1A LSD model. I'm also arranging a 5 speed soon, but I want to vette my TCU first. If it doesn't work out so hot I will be doing the 5 speed swap.

It's going to be a couple of weeks before I can install the H22A4, I have yet to hunt down all the odds and ends to complete the ODB1 swap and random nuts and bolts.

Adding some photos of the ride in front of old service buildings

What size tires are you running? They look like xxx/70/xx size tires. Do they rub the fender wells when you turn?

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                              What size tires are you running? They look like xxx/70/xx size tires. Do they rub the fender wells when you turn?
                              It's an optical illusion, the shiney part of the rim is inboard from the lip about an inch or two.

I'm running 16x7 Kazera cast rims with 205/55-R16 Hankook Ventus V12 tires.

No rubbing what so ever. Even with the car 1/2" lower still no rubbing.

Comment

I found a pic of those rims without tires. I see what your sayin. The lip blends in with the tire.

I like the pic where your standing off to the side of the bridge and the car is on the bridge the best.

Good luck with the swap!

Comment

Working...
                                X