Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I envy the interior and exterior.

No rust?

I do notice the muffler has been replaced.

Looks good so far, just like how mines looked before i molested her, haha

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
      I envy the interior and exterior.

No rust?

I do notice the muffler has been replaced.

Looks good so far, just like how mines looked before i molested her, haha
      No cancer Dao. The muffler is a replacement, yes and funny thing is it's already starting to rust, Lol.

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
      Looking good! I have a rosewood LX. I got her with 247k. Yours is in better shape than mine!
      Thanks, and yeah I wanted something that'll give me a clean base start since i'm a little dumb when it comes to repairing rust and other big exterior problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
        No cancer Dao. The muffler is a replacement, yes and funny thing is it's already starting to rust, Lol.
        I believe for states that uses salt on roads, you can do a full repair/restore on the underside of the body before major rust occurs.

I suggest doing that, lol

MRT

Comment

I believe for states that uses salt on roads, you can do a full repair/restore on the underside of the body before major rust occurs.

I suggest doing that, lol
          I haven't took a thorough look on the car yet. I work 6 days a week, and only have sundays off, most likely on that day i'd have other things to do as well.

I'm not the only busy one in the world, but man wish I had more time with the car haha.

Comment

I haven't took a thorough look on the car yet. I work 6 days a week, and only have sundays off, most likely on that day i'd have other things to do as well.

I'm not the only busy one in the world, but man wish I had more time with the car haha.
            6 days a week is hectic.

I only do 5, and only have weekdays to work on my car, so most of my mods were done from 2pm-9pm.

If it doesnt finish, i have to hope to get lucky and get a weekend free from family gatherings and use it to work on the car.

If it takes longer, i cannot attempt the job otherwise it would leave me car less the following day.

I cannot even begin to imagine what you go through, haha.

MRT

Comment

6 days a week is hectic.

I only do 5, and only have weekdays to work on my car, so most of my mods were done from 2pm-9pm.

If it doesnt finish, i have to hope to get lucky and get a weekend free from family gatherings and use it to work on the car.

If it takes longer, i cannot attempt the job otherwise it would leave me car less the following day.

I cannot even begin to imagine what you go through, haha.
              Tell me about it. This is my only car as well and I can't imagine not finishing something that I started, then being left car less the next day. Another day another dollar.

Comment

Tell me about it. This is my only car as well and I can't imagine not finishing something that I started, then being left car less the next day. Another day another dollar.
                HAHAHAHHA

Welcome to my world, lol.

I need a beater car.

I can see you do too.
                You need one for a winter beater

MRT

Comment

damn! it's clean!!! And best of all, 5spd.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Polish up those wheels and it'll look fit for a Honda brochure photo shoot.

Comment

HAHAHAHHA

Welcome to my world, lol.

I need a beater car.

I can see you do too.
                      You need one for a winter beater
                      I actually have two cars, the other is a camry. However my wife drives it to run errands and to look for a job. Once she finds a job and we get her a car, I can start to drive the camry again haha.

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                      damn! it's clean!!! And best of all, 5spd.
                      Not as clean as yours

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Polish up those wheels and it'll look fit for a Honda brochure photo shoot.
                      Yeah that's for sure. I'd like to keep this set for the winter, but hell I doubt i'd drive the car anyway if it snowed.

I am actually planning to put a set of ITR rims on my car, but they are so hard to find for the right price. I told Dao I was getting RPF1's, but only if I can't find ITR's (They look great on your car btw.)

Comment

Nice pick up!!! I am truely jealous!

Comment

I actually have two cars, the other is a camry. However my wife drives it to run errands and to look for a job. Once she finds a job and we get her a car, I can start to drive the camry again haha.

Not as clean as yours

Yeah that's for sure. I'd like to keep this set for the winter, but hell I doubt i'd drive the car anyway if it snowed.

I am actually planning to put a set of ITR rims on my car, but they are so hard to find for the right price. I told Dao I was getting RPF1's, but only if I can't find ITR's (They look great on your car btw.)
                          I was gonna ask about the camry, haha.

Kou parted his CB, its no longer in its form.

ITRs are all over the place, just gotta look high and low, and yes, price is pretty high.

MRT

Comment

I was gonna ask about the camry, haha.

Kou parted his CB, its no longer in its form.

ITRs are all over the place, just gotta look high and low, and yes, price is pretty high.
                            I know kou is out of the game, but hell he had a nice cb. You do too Dao, and it makes me sad to know that you are getting out the game in the future.

Comment

I know kou is out of the game, but hell he had a nice cb. You do too Dao, and it makes me sad to know that you are getting out the game in the future.
                              Only because my chassis is not in the best shape.

I want a different shell.

This one just has way too many problems and is too much to fix.

I kept the car because it belonged to my late older brother.
                              Just trying to keep it in the family as a memory that it was once his.

Know what i mean?

MRT

Comment

Only because my chassis is not in the best shape.

I want a different shell.

This one just has way too many problems and is too much to fix.

I kept the car because it belonged to my late older brother.
                                Just trying to keep it in the family as a memory that it was once his.

Know what i mean?
                                I understand.

Try to find a new cb7 and use this as your beater ahah.

Comment

Working...
                                X