No announcement yet.

fliplyricist1 : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, the new ride is looking mighty clean.
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

I loved this car. LOVE this car. Probably THE first Arcadia i liked and that inspired me. Truly a piece of work. Thank you, sir.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

WOW. "Droooools" I Cant believe i never seen this THREAD !

that Car is Total Inspiration !

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

This CB was one of the first modded CB7s that I ever saw and liked. It was what made me decide to keep mine for so long before I sold it.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen
          X2! Why did you sell it?
          His engine got messed up, and he already had the CL, so he decided to stick with 1 car.

Comment

My boys got the same acura with a supercharge h22 shit moves. Those cl are nice cars man!

Comment

i really miss this car sometimes my headlights are like urs flip. ur cb is the reason why i have retroed 1pcers. thnx for all the help when i was piecing together my retro.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

DIY red/clear taillight mod w/ simultaneous and alternating flashers for the brake lights and turn signals.

what did u mean by this?

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

thanks again guys!! haha old thread is oldddd

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                  DIY red/clear taillight mod w/ simultaneous and alternating flashers for the brake lights and turn signals.

what did u mean by this?
                  I used a store-bought trailor hitch brake light/turn signal controller module to modify my lights to do the following:

1) when turn signals are applied, both the top and bottom (brake and turn signals) both signal at the same time

2) when the turn signals are applied while the car is braking, the brake and turn signals alternate blinking (brake light flashes, then turn signal, then brake light, etc)

I kind of want to do it on my CL now, but honestly I have no clue how I did it in the first place, just hooked up some wires by accident and ended up liking it lol

My members ride thread

Comment

We miss you son! OG Status <3

Comment

damn flip, i always forget that you had this thing. pure sex
                      MRT

Comment

sooo sooooo clean and simple thats a great looking cb man i give you a 10 out of 10 love the simple rims too

Comment

Clean CB7 dude, love it
                          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

This was the definition of : clean
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                            X