• Show
Clear All

• JoeyBoy_cb7
    replied
    *drooling...

Leave a comment:

• civic_90_08
    replied
    nice ride man. the headlights and the wheels just go together if you ask me. Looking great man. atleast you kept it in the family...kinda

-Jordan

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    [/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
    Are those little gold screws I see on the wheels? That's just pure ballin

Your car looks soo good bro...I never actually really like that gen CL, but after seeing yours, well..Let's just say I have a change of heart haha

Is there any front lip available for the CL? I think that would set it off quite nicely..That's just me tho, I'm obsessed with front lips haha..

Keep us updated man!

Ronald

wuddup bro long time no see!! Thanks again for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

I, too, was initially never in love with the first gen CL bodystyle...but then in my mind I started getting crazy notions and trying to 'push the limits' of what traditional CL modders would do, to achieve a clean stance like gives the car a whole different appearance. And yep, you can kinda say I'm influenced by the 'VIP' styling, it's definitely what drove me with a luxury sports coupe like this. Unfortunately there's only 2 types of front lips available for these...one being the Wings West poly lip (cool but expensive), and a cheapass mugen knockoff ABS lip....which, eh...not really my cup of tea for this new look. I really don't think I can get a lip for this car though, as seriously, it's much lower than my accord ever was and I'm tucking nearly 2 fingers up front We shall see though, if I decide to raise up the d2's a bit to put up a front and rear lip. Decisions decisions haha

Thanks again mangs!

[IMG]http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/33886/2003475338051939636_rs.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Jukesbox
    replied
    sick dude...reminds me of VIP style, looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Are those little gold screws I see on the wheels? That's just pure ballin

Your car looks soo good bro...I never actually really like that gen CL, but after seeing yours, well..Let's just say I have a change of heart haha

Is there any front lip available for the CL? I think that would set it off quite nicely..That's just me tho, I'm obsessed with front lips haha..

Keep us updated man!

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Damn what kinda phone you have that can take great pics btw those some badass shoes...

Leave a comment:

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    I saw the pics of them on your car before it was lowered on acurazine, but wow. It looks amazing

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    shiney

Leave a comment:

• minoreparations
    replied
    badass.

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Well it's been a LONG time since I've been back here, and glad to see many of the same faces still reppin it hard I'll be back in the CB game within the next 2 or 3 years...best believe it.

Just thought I'd update with my latest CL project...finally got my rims and suspension and got the look I wanted. It's a different ballgame now...8/9 inch staggered setups w/ 3 inch lips and 27/33 offsets. But I still really miss the accord

Real crappy cellphone pics, please bear with me:

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by fliplyricist1
    best believe I'll definitely be back in the cb scene!
    You better

Leave a comment:

• GREENCB3
    replied
    If you do get back into the CB scene ever again I hope your next CB is as clean as this one.And that its also Arcadia Green

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by lil_dcb7
    I loved his CB7.

What kinda wheels where the polished ones? enkei what?

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone!

The polished wheels are enkei er01's...probably impossible to find nowadays. Unfortunately I curbed one of them pretty bad being a dipshit going turning into a parking lot. So I don't think I'm going to sell them, unless someone wants to have one of them repaired.

As per the rest of the parts...I put up the for sale thread here:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=83076

all stuff must go ASAP, as the car is going to be picked up this next weekend

Thanks for everything guys, and best believe I'll definitely be back in the cb scene!

Leave a comment:

• BB6-SH
    replied
    can't believe i never posted on ur mr, I got to say this may be my favorite cb on here hands down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X