Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Sorry to hear that man, one of the board's best rides going away is never good or easy to take.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    ah man, that ain't cool. you need to stash that cb in a garage somewhere and throw another motor in later on. you know that thing is in to good of shape to just let go. later.

Leave a comment:

• 93twodoorLX
    replied
    camshaft bent? how u do that?

-sean

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    damn son, how did it happen? the car looks sexy as hell. damn mang

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Sorry to hear that about your car fliplyricist1.

Leave a comment:

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    Sorry to hear about the cb

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Thanks again for all the positive feedback guys!!

Unfortunately, the end of the road for the cb has come. Last friday the engine took a complete crap on me. Dead....camshaft bent to hell and valves messed. I already have a mint flamenco black 97 3.0 CL, so I've decided it's now time to move on. It's just not worth me putting thousands more into the engine/exterior for the cb when I could put that into a much more refined and luxurious platform as the CL. It's been a very fun ride though, and I enjoyed every minute while it lasted. In the next coming week I will be deciding whether to part out or sell the vehicle complete as-is...so stay tuned.

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    nice car... like the lip.

Leave a comment:

• zack_odom
    replied
    http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20070508154316/
    These aren't whte..But it's all four!

Leave a comment:

• yoshi_h22a
    replied
    the car simply looks stunning with those starks props.

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    white body with red lip would be FIRE! yeah these are super rare. good luck finding a completely clean set! you can always refinish.

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
    http://www.cackywheels.com/16.htm someone painted the lip though sorta pricey
    Oh nah, those are factory anodized purple. As far as I know, they also came in black w/purple lip as well.

I think the purple lipped ones could look nice on the right color car, but certainly not mine.

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR
    My friend was going to by a set of these about 2 months ago for his mr2 from rbmotoring.com. They had them for awhile. Also they should be in good to great condition as well they refurbished the wheels for you too. Just to mention, I got a set of blitz 01r for my mr2 from them and they are CHERRY! no curbage or scratches at all, 9.5 out of 10.

sweet, thanks for the link man

And you got a set of my second set of rims I'm debating on getting, the blitz 01's....you truly are my idol in all respects lol.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Originally posted by fliplyricist1
    Thanks again fellas! And yep...as I stated in my earlier post...only have 2 starks right now, but will complete the quest for all 4 or 6 if it's the last thing I do before I die lol.
    My friend was going to by a set of these about 2 months ago for his mr2 from rbmotoring.com. They had them for awhile. Also they should be in good to great condition as well they refurbished the wheels for you too. Just to mention, I got a set of blitz 01r for my mr2 from them and they are CHERRY! no curbage or scratches at all, 9.5 out of 10.

Leave a comment:

• 2.2litrebeater
    replied
    Originally posted by fliplyricist1
    Thanks again fellas! And yep...as I stated in my earlier post...only have 2 starks right now, but will complete the quest for all 4 or 6 if it's the last thing I do before I die lol.
    http://www.cackywheels.com/16.htm someone painted the lip though sorta pricey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X