• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely beutiful.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

how did you do the DYI orange corners? I've tried it before, but the spray i got looked rediculous and was completly wrong.

Can you tell me the EXACT name and store you bought it from? I'd really apriciate it!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Very Clean!!
        -Chris
        HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
        -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

sooo nice, love the colour, never see to many of them done out, very clean
          90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

OOOO man. That right there is hot! I'm loving it. Also, about my color, it's kind of weird. It's the same color as yours, just a little faded. Don't get me wrong, it still shines, but for some reason it's a little lighter. Haha. I guess it works out. Anyways, I'm loving the new pics.
            "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
              OOOO man. That right there is hot! I'm loving it. Also, about my color, it's kind of weird. It's the same color as yours, just a little faded. Don't get me wrong, it still shines, but for some reason it's a little lighter. Haha. I guess it works out. Anyways, I'm loving the new pics.
              haha thanks man and thanks again everyone....dude I think it's just the color balance of that particular pic..either that or my monitor is gheeeetto (most likely the last choice lol).

Anyways, I wrote up a DIY on painting sideskirts (a member here pm'd me requesting it) in the DIY section in case anyone is interested. Sorry it may be a bit unclear, but I'm kind of slow in the head today : /

My members ride thread

Comment

last pics that never made it to the cutting board:

grrr I just noticed my passenger bumper light has condensation. effin euro trash lol i'm going to have to seal that up pretty soon

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  how did you do the DYI orange corners? I've tried it before, but the spray i got looked rediculous and was completly wrong.

Can you tell me the EXACT name and store you bought it from? I'd really apriciate it!
                  hey, fliplyricist, you didn't answer this question?!?! i too would like to know for future reference. thanks in advance.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    hey, fliplyricist, you didn't answer this question?!?! i too would like to know for future reference. thanks in advance.

lol sorry man...I thought you already saw the other post...but here it is

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...?threadid=3538

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                      lol sorry man...I thought you already saw the other post...but here it is

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...?threadid=3538
                      thanks man. a few people had asked on here, and other folks on other boards, so i figured the answer was in high demand, lol.

i think the corners look very good, and didn't know they were diy until you said it. good job!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

nice

very clean ride bro, I love how the amber sidemarkers look on your car. Oh yah, was the installation of the sidemarkers difficult for you?

Comment

your car looks really really nice
                          R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

I see you have the amber sidemarkers, and I just got some too. But before I start cutting and drilling into my fender I was hoping you could tell me how you installed yours and with what tools?

Comment

Re: nice

Originally posted by EuroJDMcb7
                              very clean ride bro, I love how the amber sidemarkers look on your car. Oh yah, was the installation of the sidemarkers difficult for you?
                              thanks a lot for the replies/critiques/suggestions guys much appreciated

Regarding the sidemarkers, they were pretty difficult, but I used a cheap Radio Shack 'metal nibber' so it was a painstaking and time consuming process. I also was in a rush and kind of made a boo boo and some of the hole is slightly visible from the undersides (not noticable unless you get up close and look under the sidemarkers). If I could do it all over again, I'd definitely do it right and use a dremel.

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezinonu
                                I see you have the amber sidemarkers, and I just got some too. But before I start cutting and drilling into my fender I was hoping you could tell me how you installed yours and with what tools?
                                removing the corners requires nothing but a screwdriver to take out the screw on top and then just slide it out towards you. It may take a little elbow grease but it'll pop out eventually.

p.s.: My blackhousings and corners are now up on ebay link in sig...I'm going to do a bmw bi xenon retrofit with a little twist

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                                X