No announcement yet.

fliplyricist1 : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my special edition emblem doesn't look like that, it goes all the way across the bottom of the accord emblem
    I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

your the man man!!!!! hahah

Comment

freaking b-e-a-utiful car. very very nice!

the pics on page one, you had CLEAR sidemarkers--- where did they come from? its hard to tell from the pics but it looks like they have a black rubber trim around them, instead of a chrome plastic one. let me know, ive been looking for a good set of sidemarkers.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by 93akorddse
          my special edition emblem doesn't look like that, it goes all the way across the bottom of the accord emblem
          You got an SE, dude...I got a 10th anniversary edition Yours > Mine

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
            freaking b-e-a-utiful car. very very nice!

the pics on page one, you had CLEAR sidemarkers--- where did they come from? its hard to tell from the pics but it looks like they have a black rubber trim around them, instead of a chrome plastic one. let me know, ive been looking for a good set of sidemarkers.
            Thanks a lot man...the clear sidemarkers are actually the same sidemarkers you see on the later pages...just diy painted and clearcoated amber. I got them off I think autodynamic 's website about 2 years ago...so I'm not sure if it was them or procarparts.com . Regardless, they're just '90-93 accord' euro style sidemarkers. One of those two online stores has em

My members ride thread

Comment

mine has low miles on it but unfortunatly the person before me didn't take good care of the interior much less even wash the outside. oxidation has taken over my hood and roof... i need to get a paint job, one that shines like yours. The leather is ripped on every seat..... at least the door panels are good and all of the stains in the floorboard came out. yours > mine
              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

..question?

Ok I saw your car on Ebay some dude was using it as reference for selling JDM headlights....kinda strikes me as odd because those headlights arent true JDM he was basically ripping people off by using you car as an qoute "example" for his JDM headlights...weird
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Re: ..question?

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Ok I saw your car on Ebay some dude was using it as reference for selling JDM headlights....kinda strikes me as odd because those headlights arent true JDM he was basically ripping people off by using you car as an qoute "example" for his JDM headlights...weird

hahaha dude if you're refering to the auction in my sig, that IS my auction...the 'jdm' terminology is just a search tag so it gets more hits...jdm style, etc etc

My members ride thread

Comment

why you selling them?
                    MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                    i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                    the engine was still there...
                    ...silly light!

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
                      why you selling them?
                      got a new project lined up

My members ride thread

Comment

yeah it was that one.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

are you going to get an exhaust on that car? was the factory dual exhaust tips an option on a 93 accord? My car looks like it has all the same options as yours.....with the xceptions of a sunroof and the dual tip exhaust. Those red clear tail lights look beautiful on that car, nice decision. You even have the same rims as me.
                          I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

i noticed in ANY of your pics you never popped your hood.
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

thx again for the comments/suggestions fellas

I'm really not going to dump any money into bolt on's or other performance related aspects until I drop the h22 in there next year (my plan as of now)

I dunno...kinda have second thoughts and wondering if I should boost the ol' f...probably not though, I'd like a better platform to work with and I'd rather just beef up the h22 and go all-motor

never took pics of what's under the hood because there is nothing under the hood lol. At least nothing to cheer about...just a short ram intake and a bunch of stock everything. Last time I cleaned the engine bay was about a year and a half ago and I waxed the underside of the hood and everything, but since then it's snowed and now it's back to its dirty self again, so rather not take pics of the dirty bay lol

My members ride thread

Comment

It looks like your gas door is shaved off in the first picture.. Is it? I'm not the only one anymore?
                                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                                X