fliplyricist1 : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordztech
    now what did u guys use that can of mothers for? i use that on my rims.
    yea it's mainly used for rim polishing but flip used it to polish his plastic jdm headlights. because of the elements, plastic headlights accumulate a glazed over time. also surface scratches appear due to road debris. the polish removes most of these leaving a nice smooth coat of protection. the headlights look new and road illumination increases due to the clean lenses.

i would only recommend this for plastic lenses (even bumper, corner, and taillight lenses). glass lenses such as USDM headlights usually don't glaze anyway. if used on glass, the polish will actually fill into the surface scratches eventually obstructing the light output. trust me, i've tried .
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

forest grove... all i gotta say

Comment

Originally posted by ecbe7
        forest grove... all i gotta say

His sign reading > mine
        Last edited by fliplyricist1; 05-03-2004, 05:47 PM.

My members ride thread

Comment

i Feel stupid now...
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yo flyp i tryed to pm you but you box is full
            cb7 sold
            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
              yo flyp i tryed to pm you but you box is full
              sorry bout that man

but the payment finally cleared this afternoon (by that time the post office was closed)

I'll send it out first thing tomorrow morning and hit you up with a tracking number

thanks

My members ride thread

Comment

got bored so I took some new pics. sorry about the quality...mem card was just about full and i had to use a medium quality setting...shrank them to 1024x768 so people's monitors won't get flooded.

nothing special..just using a different wax and polish (s100) and finally got the pics of my 90-91 jdm heads that are now on my car...mugen lip is in the mail and will be installed soon...just really worried how long it's going to last : /

Car was broken into about 2 weeks prior...got a scratch or two on the passenger door but that just means it gets repainted. effin theives. thinking about shaving the side moldings while im at it, but i kind of accept it how it is now. any ideas of what i should do when the car goes in the shop?

any comments/criticism welcome

thanks

My members ride thread

Comment

looking good!!!
                  -Chris
                  HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
                  -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

My members ride thread

Comment

ya ride is hott and madd clean also! thas wassup!
                      THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Hey flip, car's looking great man. Same exact thing happened to me, thieves pryed the passenger door handle. Maybe while in the bodyshop, you should do the rear door handle swap and get those painted to match your car.

Other than that, nothing else to say but looking mucho clean. BTW, what did you use on your tires? I've been using Meguiars gloss endurance gel lately.

Oh and did you already part ways with your other sets of headlights?

Comment

SUPER clean

by the way, are you planning on going to Nopi next weekend?
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                            any ideas of what i should do when the car goes in the shop?
                            ..the car has a really clean look to it. maybe shave all the moldings, even the ones on the bumper. it'll give your car a really smooth look to it IMO
                            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

long time no see (here or any other forum).

car is looking as clean as ever. sucks about the thieves, but at least you still have your car.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Haha, so this is the car that everyone says looks like mine. Except for you have the spoiler, headlights, taillights, lower body trim, splash guards, sidemarkers, and a really clean body.

I love how your wheels turned out glossy, unlike mine. I love your car....it's sooo damn....CLEAN!

Comment

Working...
                                X