This was the definition of : clean

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Clean CB7 dude, love it

Leave a comment:

• 93blackcb7
    replied
    sooo sooooo clean and simple thats a great looking cb man i give you a 10 out of 10 love the simple rims too

Leave a comment:

• ryaniskingofyou
    replied
    damn flip, i always forget that you had this thing. pure sex

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    We miss you son! OG Status <3

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    thanks again guys!! haha old thread is oldddd

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    DIY red/clear taillight mod w/ simultaneous and alternating flashers for the brake lights and turn signals.

what did u mean by this?
    I used a store-bought trailor hitch brake light/turn signal controller module to modify my lights to do the following:

1) when turn signals are applied, both the top and bottom (brake and turn signals) both signal at the same time

2) when the turn signals are applied while the car is braking, the brake and turn signals alternate blinking (brake light flashes, then turn signal, then brake light, etc)

I kind of want to do it on my CL now, but honestly I have no clue how I did it in the first place, just hooked up some wires by accident and ended up liking it lol

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    DIY red/clear taillight mod w/ simultaneous and alternating flashers for the brake lights and turn signals.

what did u mean by this?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    i really miss this car sometimes my headlights are like urs flip. ur cb is the reason why i have retroed 1pcers. thnx for all the help when i was piecing together my retro.

Leave a comment:

• RedMagic187
    replied
    My boys got the same acura with a supercharge h22 shit moves. Those cl are nice cars man!

Leave a comment:

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    This CB was one of the first modded CB7s that I ever saw and liked. It was what made me decide to keep mine for so long before I sold it.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen
    X2! Why did you sell it?
    His engine got messed up, and he already had the CL, so he decided to stick with 1 car.

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    WOW. "Droooools" I Cant believe i never seen this THREAD !

that Car is Total Inspiration !

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    I loved this car. LOVE this car. Probably THE first Arcadia i liked and that inspired me. Truly a piece of work. Thank you, sir.

Leave a comment:

• TysCb7
    replied
    wow, the new ride is looking mighty clean.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    fliplyricist1, those are some fat lips there bro. The new ride looks great.

Leave a comment:

• almostJDM
    replied
    sux to hear about your cb but if you havent sold em already all i have to say is...KEEP THE STARKS!!!! thats all oh and sick CL ya got there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X