Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercyboy
    replied
    new updates since i miss, new engine in and good parts it's going to look great in buying new parts heheheheheh

Leave a comment:

• illwitit247
    replied
    sick pics i love the rhd ... one day im converting my cb to rhd

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    haha came back on this topic a few weeks....dang i keeping the conversation 50/50.....no time for good mods on her......

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    The car is still clean bro, it was amazing enough that it was a stock CB3 and now it's a gorgeous and tastefully modded CB3!!

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Whatever, positive critism doesn't include saying he "ruined" or "fucked" his car.

Whether he fucked his car or not, it's his car, we make mistakes. Live and learn.
    You win.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Whatever, positive critism doesn't include saying he "ruined" or "fucked" his car.

Whether he fucked his car or not, it's his car, we make mistakes. Live and learn.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    No one's bashing him. He's brought a lot of inspiration and quality mods prior to this. Take as you may, we are just inserting constructive criticism.

As for calling us wannabes, being in the states it's not easy getting our hands on a true JDM CB. Take a look into our builds, talk shit if you want. I respect the fact that Mercy has the opportunity to work with something I could only dram of having. I just don't agree with one choice he made for a good reason in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    You said it yourself, you're giving us your opinion. It's his car, he does as he pleases. Can't please everybody.

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Its not "modifying" its actually ruining his car. To such an ignorant answer man. You reply thinking those quarters needed to be smashed out that much and tweaked to fit Wheels which in any case don't fit the car. He could have easily changed the Offset or purchased a camber kit, or more so payed someone to properly roll his fenders. This is a public forum entitled to the publics opinion and suggestions. Things like this either make or break a car.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Well it's his car, not ours...his choice, not ours. No need to bash on the dude for modifying HIS car, HIS way.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    No ones hating here. I fell in love with this car myself because it was such a clean car and all original true JDM car. But I would of cambered the shit out of them rear wheels to clear the fenders instead of ruining the car to jump on the latest trend. In my opinion you ruin the less important parts to maintain the more valuable ones. Ruin the tires, they are much easier to replace than the car is. It honestly hurt me to see this done to the car. Sorry bro, I'm not trying to be a dick.
    Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 06-23-2013, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• B20F22A1
    replied
    The look of the car in first 3 pics was hella clean!

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good man, don't listen to these people. At least you have a true JDM cb, not a wanna-be.

Leave a comment:

• jdmstylz24
    replied
    Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
    I'm just stating the obvious.
    There's different ways to clear wide setups as such but maybe it looks better in person It Works

Dope CB bro..!

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    haters gonna hate...do your thing i do my thing!!!
    I'm just stating the obvious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X