Leave a comment:

• mugencivic4dr
    replied
    man that car is clean

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    Saw this on craigs also. The guy seller was asking 2300$. How much did you guys get it for? Looks like its in great condition too besides the paint chipped mirror. The seller also had it as "professionally dropped car" what suspension does it have?
    ya we low ball it due to huge windshield damage and pwr mirror......so we got it for 1800.....low balled, the car is running on full coilovers but i can't seem to pinpoint the brand..all i can say is that everything is set just needs mirror redone

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Saw this on craigs also. The guy seller was asking 2300$. How much did you guys get it for? Looks like its in great condition too besides the paint chipped mirror. The seller also had it as "professionally dropped car" what suspension does it have?

Leave a comment:

• 93a-lude
    replied
    I want rhd so bad

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied

finally shes out in the open air and driving with beside her sister

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    just happy to let you know the car passed aircare and is now insured...so everything is going fine.need a new window and wheel stud

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    i don't know what your talking about but, japan is cb3, uses different things...parts on her are opposite ways like steering system etc....all vin and lettering are on japanese language..
    I was being a smart ass because you referred to an HID kit as being JDM. The "K" in 4300K or 8000K refers to Kelvin which, in this instance, denotes a color temperature. I didn't understand what was so JDM about an HIB ballast so I asked a smart ass question.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    I believe they are off the 99 accord wagon.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
    Simply gorgeous!!!! I gotta get a bib cuz I'm drooling at the sexy!!!
    Thanks...she is really one of a kinds and the only one in our home city...people are just confused cause the lhd is really common!!

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
    ready to sell it to me yet? shes perfect the way she is.
    ask accordguy95 not me...im just supporting him, he doesn't want to sell it too me and im the one who wanted it but he got dibs on withdrawing the cash right away.....b-hole lmao

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    Does Japan use a different Kelvin scale than we do?
    i don't know what your talking about but, japan is cb3, uses different things...parts on her are opposite ways like steering system etc....all vin and lettering are on japanese language..

Originally posted by tommi View Post
    looks good other than the melon launcher it sports. feelin those wheels.
    i don't know the name on the wheels..pretty rare to get them in canada..he was going to get some xxr.

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
    i saw this on cl, this is awsome. there was a navy blue one on kijiji without one piecers though, it was a EXi. I think someone bought that one to.
    i saw that one too but got sold to someguy in alberta i heard.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    Elvis really came up on this one didnt he! Honestly its alsmot perfect the way it is, I would swap exhaust and call it a day, just keep it clean and maintain her
    same here...progress on it...he has no money for insurance...needs a new windshield other than that...f20a runs like new....

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Elvis really came up on this one didnt he! Honestly its alsmot perfect the way it is, I would swap exhaust and call it a day, just keep it clean and maintain her

Leave a comment:

• S.W.A.T
    replied
    i saw this on cl, this is awsome. there was a navy blue one on kijiji without one piecers though, it was a EXi. I think someone bought that one to.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    looks good other than the melon launcher it sports. feelin those wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    Does Japan use a different Kelvin scale than we do?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X