Ebay black grille
    Ebay front lip spoiler
    92-93 Dx front bumber

Interior
    Alpine double din touchscreen navigation/dvd player
    Pioneer 6x9 rear
    Kenwood 6.5 front
    Retrofitted amber led dash lights

Last edited by SuddenCb7; 10-19-2013, 12:26 AM.
    SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Looking forward to seeing it get turned into something great, love projects like this!

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
    out of the game for now but looking

Comment

That's either an F22B2 or F22B6.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Thanks.. It's at my place of employment and couldn't remember the engine code off the top of my head.

Comment

Ok so I finally got this thing in the air and I'm pleased to say that there is no damage. I checked fuel, spark, compression, and fuses. Start with fuel. It is getting fuel. The main relay he had in there wasn't working. Luckily there were two and a few nights prior I re-solder the old one. It works! Fuel pump is giving plenty of pressure. Compression.. Checked it across the board and all gave excellent readings. All fuses were good.. A few were missing so I replaced the missing ones. Now spark.. No spark. New distributor, new plugs, new coil, and wires. Hmm.. So then I check to see if the injectors were getting power with a noid light. No. I'm thinking bad ecu.. Any thoughts or feelings would be greatly appreciated.
          Last edited by SuddenCb7; 04-21-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Are you getting any cel codes? Try a different main relay/Check all fuses again and check for electrical gremlins such as bad grounds. Finally check or swap ECU to see if that the issue.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

And I thought my car was filthy when i bought it. lol. You have quite a good project started here, can't wait to see what becomes of it.
              Last edited by STOCKa6; 04-18-2013, 12:55 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Just because I can't work on my car on the weekends doesn't mean I can't work on my car on the weekends.

Comment

make it happen..let's see the progress soon!!
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Well your off to a great start. I'm subscribed and looking forward to keeping up with your progress.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Ok so I have an update.. I have been searching all over this site and many others trying to track down what could be the no start issue. Rechecked my grounds and stumbled across one that wasn't grounded. It was right in behind the distributor. I grounded that one out and bam I got a check engine light.. Which I didn't have before. So I checked for codes. Code 7.. Throttle position sensor. Which leads me to this question.. On the f22b2 the map sensor is on the throttle body. On the f22a6 its is separate from the throttle body.. The vacuum lines that would run to the throttle body are plugged off. The sensor harnesses are no the same.. Can I just put the f22a6 throttle body on the f22b2 intake manifold. Checked fuses again all fuses are still good.. Another weird thing I noticed that it wasn't doing before I re-grounded that ground is now its backfiring when cranking. Still no injector pulse.. Also I checked all the connections to the injector resistor box. All look fine but I ran out of time today. Everyday is another step closer to getting this thing on the road.. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Facelift.

Another book for the library.

Comment

Unfortunately, no, you can't put an F22A throttle body on it and call it good. The F22B1/2/6 share the same bolt pattern as the B-series and H-series throttle bodies and also use the FITV on the bottom instead of mounted to the intake manifold. You can either use the MAP on the throttle body by getting a pigtail and adapting the wires from where they're currently going into the black box MAP or you can get a throttle body from a '94-'95 Accord that doesn't have the MAP on top.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Shes alive.. Bad ecu, Bad ground, and it was out of time.. But she runs.. Its been sitting for over two years.. I'm still kinda in shock. Now the rebuild begins.

Comment

Picking up a carbon fiber hood as well as a bunch of other goodies next weekend. I know I don't need a carbon fiber hood but I do need a hood and I'm getting this one on the cheap. Only seen the light of day for about a week. Also I'm taking inventory of my mass of parts I have been collecting. Will be posting a pretty big for sale thread soon, Stay tuned. Going in halfsies on a wrecked 01 lude with my buddy at work so if everything goes right.. I should have an h22 soon. Thanks for the tips on getting the ride riding.

Comment

I'm working on it every chance I get which isn't as often as I would like. That's life.. I drained the nasty two year old gas out of it today as well as the nasty two year old oil that was overfilled.. It runs a lot better now.. Went to set idle speed and it seems I have a vacuum leak somewhere. Will look further into it soon. Moved onto the clutch which is sitting on the floor. The dot 3 fluid was nasty as hell.. I pneumatically pulled it though the bleeder valve. Still no pedal I'm thinking the slave cylinder is bad.. No leaks anywhere and now I know for sure no air in the system. Going to get a replacement soon.

Project and DD.

Peak at the lightweight flywheel.

Fart can which will be the first thing to go when I get it road legal.

Couple of shots of the neuspeed springs.

Comment

Working...
                              X