accordzoom : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, look Zoom, we used to be twins:

Dang man your cars still gonna look good once you go back like in those pics.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

lol akkordlayinkit.. for real
      and thanks im sorta siked to not actually have to worry about breaking fiberglass everywhere i drive.

**but I can't wait to see your finished project,whens the paint goin on?

Comment

Originally posted by accordzoom
        lol akkordlayinkit.. for real
        and thanks im sorta siked to not actually have to worry about breaking fiberglass everywhere i drive.

**but I can't wait to see your finished project,whens the paint goin on?
        I cant blame you on the glass...as for my car, maybe in the next month or two i'll have time to start finishing it up, then the paint will come.

jay

Comment

from this:

to this:

it's a reversal process! lol.
          glad those lights worked out for ya!
          do you have blacked out bumper lights, or are they non-existent in the pics?

in any event, the change looks good, though i don't think the kit looked bad.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

what's up w/ the buddy club rear u still got that>>? if so i got dibs
            Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
            MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

Did some one say my name?

man i think im gona go back to black bumpers... that would be sick.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

why do u guys have unpainted body kits? do u acually think it looks good? looks like u ran out of money and slapped that ugly grey shit on there.

fill me in
                1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

uncle_el....yeah they worked out perfect-thanks again and they are non-existent as of now, and seeing as I have only one amber bumper, my buddy needs to find the other. and then i will see how they do.. but yeah the kit was fun, just too difficult as a daily driver for me.

patastinky...I do still have the bumper,waiting for someone to gain interest, it just sucks about shipping but if you really want it, we can work it out , pm,email,AIM-JesorbmaB---hit me up homie

phatdoughnut...yupp I said your name and I dont know, your kit is pretty smooove as it is-

growguy...The reason I had the unpainted bodykit was because I had just got the kit in October of 03 then got deployed overseas in Nov 03-Mar04.. just got back and switched the look up quick,
                  im not sure what you mean by ugly grey shit,, specify and sometimes people like myself dont have the time and sometimes you just get what you can til you have the money to mod some more, thats just what i feel the scene is all about homie, workin stuff out.

Thanks for the thoughts guys

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                    why do u guys have unpainted body kits? do u acually think it looks good? looks like u ran out of money and slapped that ugly grey shit on there.

fill me in
                    I think Zoom said it great, sometimes, people just dont have time to get it painted, like me. I got the money, and been riding around primered for the past few years, but hopefully in the next month or so I'll have time to get back in the shop.

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    man i think im gona go back to black bumpers... that would be sick.
                    If you really decide, I'll take the front off your hands!

Zoom: Did you DIY blackout the headlights? Also got the stock sides yet. If you need let me know...I got those stock amber bumpers too, if you need. Cant wait to see what your doing with the grille.

Jay

Comment

jay you get my email?

and actually nah flip did my heads for me---hes the man by the way

and i have the skirts.. just sittin in my room, need the clips tho if ya got those and aint no honda parts joints round here unless I go into seattle and havent felt like it lately, thanks though
                      I will let you know if I need the stock bumps but for now , nah I dont, you the man tho for hookin me
                      ..and actually phatdoughnut is messin wit my grill for me, since he did hook his up so elegantly and lives only a few hrs ( or so - lol ) up the road in Wa..I asked him to do mine and he agreed, so we shall see what the artist comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by accordzoom

patastinky...I do still have the bumper,waiting for someone to gain interest, it just sucks about shipping but if you really want it, we can work it out , pm,email,AIM-JesorbmaB---hit me up homie

check ur pmZ!!, but on AIM u gotta hit me up because i dont see you one, i am on 24-7...
                        Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                        MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

bc rear bumper

tell how much ur looking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

patastinky gotts dibbs on the BC rear...
                            but im lettin it go for cheap- if he dont want it, I will let ya know

Comment

np let me no i'll swoop it up u said the word

Comment

accordzoom your car looks alot better now has kind of a jdm style look on the pic u took that shows the front
                                R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Working...
                                X