X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by splcb7 View Post
    X2

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Hey you coming out to the. Meet sept22. At the Tacoma. Sonic 11am?
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        i know im sad to but my bf wanted a em1 really bad. heres a pic cant believe he got it still. Traded an accord for a real em1. he could not pass that good of an offer up.but its nice i like it. I still have my accord tho will never trade that off so no worries for mine .
        Last edited by dayzielynn; 08-29-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulveda87 View Post
          Looking clean. Question for you, your SL1 Klutch wheels, I know their 16x8 +15?+20? Did you have a issues with them hitting your front brake caliper???? I ask because i bought the 16x9 +18 offset and they did hit my front calipers.

i got the ones with the 16x8 with 15 offset and mine clear fine really close but dot hit or touch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
            Hey you coming out to the. Meet sept22. At the Tacoma. Sonic 11am?

i might depends whats going on ill try my best to make it out. i have ben wanting to go to another one just haven't had the time or money to go but ill try my best to make it out to this one

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post

i got the ones with the 16x8 with 15 offset and mine clear fine really close but dot hit or touch at all.
              Could you take a pic if you dont mind lol

Comment

I think I have seen your car on IG recently lol

The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

if i had an opportunity to upgrade to an EM1 i would too. only thing tho is that with a CB theres way less worry of it not being stolen vs an EM1
                  FRIENDS
                  DONT LET
                  FRIENDS
                  ROLL ON
                  ROTA'S

Comment

i just got a brand new oem hood bra and bumper mask . still in the box never been used for 80 dollars last Friday!!!
                    Last edited by dayzielynn; 10-09-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

My car..and my boyfriends new ek and for thos of you that are wondering yes thos are real type r wheels not hx's. he has the 4x114 lug swap on it.ill be making a thread of his car soon.
                      Last edited by dayzielynn; 10-09-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

just bought a 5 speed cb7 today for 400 dollars .My bf is going to be swapping my car to a 5 speed. but i just order esp mounts and a ACT heavy duty 6 puck clutch with a Competition 10 pound flywheel . ill have updates soon of the swap tho.

Comment

just bought a 5 speed cb7 today for 400 dollars .My bf is going to be swapping my car to a 5 speed. but i just order esp mounts and a ACT heavy duty 6 puck clutch with a Competition 10 pound flywheel . ill have updates soon of the swap tho.
                            Must say this car is awesome very nice build/taste.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                              Must say this car is awesome very nice build/taste.
                              thanks for the comment. stay tuned just bought a jasma mugen header and still waiting on the mounts.they will be here in 2-3 weeks so when i get thos the swap will start.

Comment

ill be making a thread of his car soon.
                                Please pay attention to the last sentence in this post...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=279
                                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                                X