DanCan : 1992 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
    any plans for a retrofit on those one-piecers?
    Maybe in the future. Not anytime soon. They already cost a lot due to the Canadian dollar being so low. Trying to work my way out of debt too.
    I`m happy with the way they look for now.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
      Maybe in the future. Not anytime soon. They already cost a lot due to the Canadian dollar being so low. Trying to work my way out of debt too.
      I`m happy with the way they look for now.

Well it's not so much for the look but for the performance they offer. The one-piecers do look fantastic right now though, that much is certain. Should look awesome on your car.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

That suspension setup is gorgeous! Gives me a good base to plan mine around. I'm looking forward to seeing the car with all the new goodies installed.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Very nice set of headlights. The front end will definitely look different.

Ever get your shifter?

Comment

The photo was taken right after i sealed up the lamp. The rubber were not glue back yet.

Dan should have the latest pic to show us very soon.
            -My Member Ride thread-
            -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
              Very nice set of headlights. The front end will definitely look different.

Ever get your shifter?
              Thanks Mike, Front end with look totally different. Can`t Wait!
              And yes! Got the Shifter, just didn`t have a car to put it in...lol

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
              The photo was taken right after i sealed up the lamp. The rubber were not glue back yet.

Dan should have the latest pic to show us very soon.
              Yes, the rubber pieces are present, Thanks again for the lamps Jack!
              Will Be Installing ASAP. Waiting on Password JDM Jumper Harnesses and Putco Jet Yellow Halogens.

Tuesday, April 14th, 2015. The Cars come out of Storage! The Freshly Painted White Beast Belongs to my Buddy CoOchysCB7.

Also On Tuesday, 14 days to ship from Malaysia to Canada. These freshly refurbished & rebuilt babies come in from Mr. Jack Lee. Black Housed, Yellow High Beamed & Amber Cornered.

Got the Cheddas Auto Short Shifter in on Thursday I think. Feels really good along with these Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings.

Test fitted the Front ITR`s with a 15mm spacer. Overall Offset +35, Fitment will be good once I get rid of some camber, running 3 degrees ATM. I still Have to do the rear Hubs & bearings. So until I install that along with the extended studs the ITR`s are on hold for now.

Emissions Test also Passed with flying Colors.

Last edited by DanCan; 04-18-2015, 07:09 PM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Did you have just a stock shifter before or did you have a prelude shifter? I'm wondering how much shorter it is throw wise. I see they're making one for the prelude so I might look into that one.

Comment

Did you have just a stock shifter before or did you have a prelude shifter? I'm wondering how much shorter it is throw wise. I see they're making one for the prelude so I might look into that one.
                  I have a stock CB shifter. The throw can be set ridiculously short, but the console clearance is a major issue. The cable hits and rubs on the cup holder portion of the console.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Was nice out yesterday, decided to tackle the JDM One Piece from Jack Lee.

Also put some red paracord around the door panel insert.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Very nice. Love all the details in this build. One-piecers look fantastic.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I love how you carried the red stripe on black into the interior. Very nice touch. Headlights look great too.

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                          Very nice. Love all the details in this build. One-piecers look fantastic.
                          Thanks buddy. Loving the One Pieces!

I love how you carried the red stripe on black into the interior. Very nice touch. Headlights look great too.
                          Thanks Mike. Really makes the door "pop!" Need to get my fronts reupholstered so I can do the same thing.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Very nice! The one-piecers make it so much better.

Quick question: Why do you have amber bulbs for the bumper turn signals if the lenses are amber?

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                              Very nice! The one-piecers make it so much better.

Quick question: Why do you have amber bulbs for the bumper turn signals if the lenses are amber?
                              thanks.

The saying goes,... Same color bulb for same color lenses...You get a brighter, deeper more colorful Orange & Red
                              I have red bulbs in my fog light & all my brake lights too.

Compared to my friends CB, his lights are more Pink than Red. mine look way nicer

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
                                thanks.

The saying goes,... Same color bulb for same color lenses...You get a brighter, deeper more colorful Orange & Red
                                I have red bulbs in my fog light & all my brake lights too.

Compared to my friends CB, his lights are more Pink than Red. mine look way nicer
                                I had actually never heard that saying, but now that I have, it definitely makes sense. Once I freshen up my red/clear taillights (been on my car for 8 years and have really faded) I'll throw in a set of red bulbs.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X