No announcement yet.

DIYaccord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo whats up ***** ur shit looks Gangsta it's real diff from b4 that paint is tight work.All have my pic's up soon just want 2 find the perfect place 2 panit my shit.Halla at me next time you come down so we can ride out.
    Last edited by jdmcb7ex; 05-21-2005, 06:14 PM.
    N/A is best....

Comment

ur is Beautiful dude

do u have anymore pics???

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Digging the paint and rims
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Very nice, I like the color and the wheels always look hott on cb7's, I used to have a set of those.....lets see some interior pics!!!!
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

love the paint job buddy and the car looks hot
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I updated the page a bit. Got some interior pics

Comment

wow nice car man. the whole package is perfect. i bet it has a nice and smooth, quiet ride with that dynamat!
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

hot damn! That shit is clean! Good job, im loving that color too, and just about everything else, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Im really feelin your car.Keep us posted on what else you do to it.
                    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

The car inside is very quiet with all the dynamat I put into it. I did the whole interior including the roof. I ended up putting a new vinyl roof again after placing the dynamat all over the roof and floor. The trunk was also completely done with Dynamat all over, even in the spare wheel section. I have tons of pictures of everything I did to the car, but I cant put them all cause it wont let me.

The Car will be up for sale soon. Hit me up with some offers.

Comment

very very clean!!!! keep up the good work
                        =my idea of classic JDM
                        to my car page

Comment

THanks for the compliment

Comment

I know what you mean, but after doing all this I am kinda bored now. The car does attract tons of attention especially with all the lights and LCDs, but I am kinda bored and want to start something new. After all this, I drove the car for a good year. It was fun and still is, but I'm looking to get a Infiniti G35 now. If I had the money to keep it and buy my G35, trust me I would.

Comment

I will try to do that this weekend. I am actually on shutterfly right now. How can I let people see my pictures there?

Comment

Where did you get the seats done?
                                It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Working...
                                X