Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video

Originally posted by deevergote
    Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

Anyone know of an easy way to remove a fiber manifold gasket? i found out why i was getting a stable idle and purchased a manifold gasket kit. i was stupid enough to reuse the original IM gasket and now im paying the price. the original gaket is stuck to the head
      Last edited by zmos86; 05-04-2014, 07:26 PM.
      Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

Razor blade and patience.

That's what I used. I did use the 5 in 1 paint tool thing some. To scrape off the tough stuff.

steve

Comment

It also helps to get it wet with a spray bottle while trying to remove it.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I used gasket remover stuff and a plastic scraper. It worked. That's about all I can say.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I just used a new razor blade. It took some time but it got everything off just fine. Good luck!
              Originally posted by cb9love
              when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

no manifold leaks.

Hey everyone, finally been able to continue working on the cb. I got the old manifold gasket removed and new one fitted it, was not fun. She runs better now and doesnt pass 3k rpm at start. Although, I'm getting an cel 14 which I believe is iacv according to the repair book. I'll get another video posted soon. I might have the fitv and iacv hose connected up wrong.

Comment

Comment

Where my car use to be.

Drove her around the yard. Than down the mountain and terrorized the neighborhood with open headers.

Comment

Working...
                    X