Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91CB7Leo : 1991 Accord EX

So here is my '91 EX, i've had it for just over a year and no problems
    It has bout 228,XXX miles and still going strong. I have alot of plans so stay tuned

Exterior:
    • Legend Sedan Lip
    • OEM USDM Fog lights
    • Blackhoused Headlights
    • SportRack Roof Rack
    • DIY Grille

Interior:
    • Black Vinyl Front Seats
    • Legend Shift Knob
    • DIY Black Leather Door Panels
    • Black Leather Arm Rest
    • Wagon Trunk Compartment

Engine:

Stock F22A4

When i first got it:

Here are some more current pictures, enjoy

It looks pretty good. All of the mods seem pretty tastefully done. Let's get some more pictures of the interior as you progress in your black conversion.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Here you go

This is the front passenger panel, need to fix the carpet and speaker fabric first

Driver side just needs to be painted

Both Rear Panels are finished, here is the passenger side.

Comment

Hey man car is looking real nice. I like what you are doing with the interior its looking great!!
        My RIDE

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Looks very good, love the interior. Any more plans for the exterior?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looks like it came out really clean. What did you use to paint the door panels? That krylon fabric/vinyl paint?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Looks very good, love the interior. Any more plans for the exterior?
                Yeah, soon im gonna be installing front and rear sidemarkers. But some future things would be retrofitted one piece headlights, intersetion lights. A COUPE lip, to fix the gaps. Then possibly a trunk swap to 92-93. Then after i have everything how i want it, ill respray it, same color. But thats way ahead, ive only just started lol

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                Looks like it came out really clean. What did you use to paint the door panels? That krylon fabric/vinyl paint?
                I used Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric, and for the plastic pieces i used adhesion promoter then i believe Rustoleum, for plastic of course. But i used the gloss black, so it looks a little TOO shiny haha. But i still like it

Comment

This looks great!
                  I think im going to be dying my door panels too since yours came out so good. Nice cb

Comment

Originally posted by 91CB7Leo View Post
                    Yeah, soon im gonna be installing front and rear sidemarkers. But some future things would be retrofitted one piece headlights, intersetion lights. A COUPE lip, to fix the gaps. Then possibly a trunk swap to 92-93. Then after i have everything how i want it, ill respray it, same color. But thats way ahead, ive only just started lol
                    I hear you. I've had mine for 3 years and just lowered it this year. One step at a time. I like the plans.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                      This looks great!
                      I think im going to be dying my door panels too since yours came out so good. Nice cb
                      Thanks

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      I hear you. I've had mine for 3 years and just lowered it this year. One step at a time. I like the plans.
                      I've been trying to save up for F&F Type 1s but I always end up spending it on little things for my car, and awesome junkyard finds haha. Eventually I'll have them though

Comment

Deffently shaping up bro I'm still jellious about how much more comfortable your seat's are to my SE one's sitting here at the house (stiffness was a main reason I took them out).... and enjoy the foggie's they were my best set (ones I had on my car at a point).... everything aside it's lookin good

Snapped this one before the White one went out

Now I gotta flip this maroon one and we will see about the drop at some point.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                        Do it once, do it right.
                        Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
                        Missing My
                        White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
                        Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Working...
                        X