X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markrutherford
    replied
    Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
    I sure did!!!!! Lmao bout damn time u popped up on the fourm.
    I'm always on lmao it's just last time I made a MRT I didn't get much love. This MRT is getting a little more so far

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    I sure did!!!!! Lmao bout damn time u popped up on the fourm.

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
    Don't quote me but I think if you clear coat the hood when its rusted it wont run. Not 100% positive though. And can 't wait for more updates.
    Ill get a winter beater and rust the whole thing and more updates soon

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
    Interesting mod with the blue housed lights.

Got me thinking of doing a red set on my white coupe...
    Ya I wanted to be different from all the other cbs on here and love that shade of blue, but my friend Jeremy has red housed headlights on his white sedan he's selling. His username is 92smokeaccord, he used red spray tint tho not paint

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    Interesting mod with the blue housed lights.

Got me thinking of doing a red set on my white coupe...

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Don't quote me but I think if you clear coat the hood when its rusted it wont run. Not 100% positive though. And can 't wait for more updates.

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    I loved the rusted hood too! It was just the rust would run down the hood on too the bumper and wouldn't look nice but maybe one day I'll buy a winter beater and rust the whole thing! Next thing is new tires and a 9091 integra bumper

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    I for sure liked the rusted hood man. But I think that black looks awesome. And the blue housed headlights are different. I like it. I think it looks good with the white.

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    Quick update! Got sick of cleaning my front bumper from the rusted hood running onto my bumper. So I sprayed it black with rust paint for now. Then I blue housed my headlights. Wasn't too hard but I got to take my bumper back off to reline my headlights into the headlight holder thing. I believe I am the 1st cb with blue housed headlights as well. Enjoy and comments welcomed

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    So had nothing to do today well the kids were in school so I figured id gut my grill and plastic dip the chrome trim white. Came out pretty good, much better then the pitted chrome and gives the front end a cleaner look. Oh and I threw some more used oil onto the rusted hood. Let me know what you guys think And sorry about the horrible iPhone pictures

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    Originally posted by High5er View Post
    So you had a spare hood lying around and you ruined the one with the good paint? Dunno..
    No the hood had paint cracking and had rock chips in it. My goal is to rock the rusted look till I figure out what color to paint the whole car and then put the extra hood on when it gets painted. I see hoods and wheels like underwear, gotta change them every day

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
    Whoa, that's real rust dude. I figured as much u had a spare one, or could get one easily.
    I didn't know there was a way to turn it that way intentionally, I saw a guy with a rust hood wrap around my way, looks interesting on a clean car like that.
    Ya its rust! But its rust that can be controlled with oil or even WD-40.

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
    the rusted hood look is hot in the dub, scene as a matter of fact this is starting too look like a jetta
    (none Honda folks think my wagon is a Volvo or a Subaru )
    Ya it is but I got the look from rat rods. Id like to own a rat rod one day. But this car below gave me the idea on the motor oil idea

Leave a comment:

• High5er
    replied
    So you had a spare hood lying around and you ruined the one with the good paint? Dunno..

Leave a comment:

• cb9love
    replied
    the rusted hood look is hot in the dub, scene as a matter of fact this is starting too look like a jetta
    (none Honda folks think my wagon is a Volvo or a Subaru )

Leave a comment:

• DCB7
    replied
    Whoa, that's real rust dude. I figured as much u had a spare one, or could get one easily.
    I didn't know there was a way to turn it that way intentionally, I saw a guy with a rust hood wrap around my way, looks interesting on a clean car like that.

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
    Honestly bro, it hurt my feelings when I first saw it, cause I would love to have a freshly painted hood. But now I look at it again, it looks alright.
    Looks like art
    Thanks bro I have mixed feelings on it, but I do have another hood laying around so now I am thinking about letting it rust and doing a full polished to the other one.

Now on for a update: Wheels had no center caps and couldn't locate even a name on the wheels so I finally found center caps that fit! Mercedes center caps( Soon will remove the emblem and throw a H sticker on it or even a skull

And then the rust update: It was rusting just fine then it rained and it started to look like crap so I brushed off the powder rust and spread old motor oil on it and it gave it a draken look( photos don't look good for some reason.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X