-DC header
    -2.25" exhaust into a Vibrant muffler
    -H23a single row crank pulley

Future plans:
    High comp F22
    Koni Yellow/GC setup
    Progress rear sway bar
    CD EX 27mm front sway bar
    Black housed headlights (Maybe retrofitted as well)
    Better clutch/flywheel setup
    Seats with better support
    Better brake setup
    '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
    '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
    '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

From the beginning!

I picked her up, and then an hour later went into limp mode, and wouldn't rev over 3.5k. Drove it like that for a couple days and got tired of it, so I started tearing into it to find the problem. Turns out the ECU burned a resistor and caused it to run like crap. Fixed that with a new ECU. She was running great until the clutch started slipping Then one night I was driving down the highway on my way to a meet and got ran off of the road. I'm a decent driver and managed to keep it under control and got it back up on the shoulder. I put it in gear, speedo moved, and the car went no where Somewhere in between getting run off of the road and getting back on the shoulder, I manged to break an axle. Here's the aftermath to that one.

Beat up the oil pan a little bit, but not too bad. After I fixed that she was running good for 2 weeks or so, and then she developed a miss. Almost as if it had a nice cam in it. I compression tested it and the results were everything BUT what I want to see. 105psi on cylinders 1,2, and 4; and 30psi on cylinder 3 It was running good enough to get me around, so I let it be. Then a week later the alternator took a shit at 2am, luckily it was on the way home from a local meet and a friend was following me. I fixed that and she was running great for a month straight. I was sooooo proud of her. Then one day leaving my neighborhood, I was doing about 20mph and I heard a big clunk and the wheels locked up. Shit it off, started it, put it in first and it just wanted to die. Transmission ended up locking up on me :/ So now I'm in the process of putting a new trans, clutch, and engine in. Figured I'd knock everything out at once! Anyway, enough of me, on to the pics!

While my hood was getting painted, I rolled around hoodless for a little bit.

Took her autocrossing, and she did surprisingly well

New engine and transmission getting ready to go in!

I'm at the shop right now getting ready to put the engine and trans in. Taking a break and typing this lol Anyway, more pics to come!
    '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Got her running this evening!

View My Video

Sorry that the video is sideways lol I have to drop the trans tomorrow to put the new clutch fork and throw out bearing in and then button her up and she'll be good to go!
      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Why are you running H22A injectors without any sort of tuning capabilities? It's just dumping unnecessary amounts of fuel into your engine.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Not running them yet. Waiting for my P06 to finish getting chipped, then I'm going to put them in. I'm also running H22a injectors because I have a nitrous kit that will be going on it in the upcoming months.
          '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Just started leaking oil from inbetween the head and block really bad :/ Going to pull the head and see what's up. I kind of believe the head is warped, because it had a new head gasket, and the torquing was done correctly.
            '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

good luck with the leaky head gasket, hate to hear about that.
              but: gotta love a gray wagon with saw blades.
              CB7TUNER.com
              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                good luck with the leaky head gasket, hate to hear about that.
                but: gotta love a gray wagon with saw blades.
                Haha thanks man. I ended up buying a complete redone head from a friend. It's been decked .025, ported, new valve seals, and a Delta 272 cam It isn't tuned yet, so the idle isn't that great. It is also rich down low. Hopefully it will be getting tuned next weekend. Unfortunately it has a F22 trans in it because my H23 transmission blew a couple weeks ago. So I'm now on the hunt for a H23 or H22 transmission. Then I'll be doing RDX injectors, custom RMF header, and make the compression ~11:1. Shooting for 170ish to the wheels. Then after all of that she might get some happy gas, because I have a complete kit here sitting lol
                '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

130 miles so far! She seems to be holding together. Definitely needs a tune, but she runs okay for now. Lost to a '00 SI and a H22 swapped CD by a car and a half, not tuned with a F22 trans. Not too bad I would think. I have a friend that might sell me his M2B4 trans, hopefully that deal works out!
                  '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Working...
                  X