• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats new Jbar
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I think I just deleted your old contact phone # too. Lmao

My blue sedan is gone unfortunately. I was rear ended twice within 3 months so I took that money from the insurance, stripped the car for myself and bought abother sedan to start over. Check out my MR.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        Whats new Jbar
        You know, the usual. Swap and auto to 5speed conversion.
        got caught in the rain mid swap. Went and grabbed a tent to try and keep dry.

I got some TL wheels like yours I'll be slapping on. By the way what size are your tires?

@Excalibur that sucks man, but glad you're still on it. Have u updated your mrt? Imma check it out
        Last edited by JaberCB7; 06-11-2016, 11:56 AM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

215/45/17 goodluck and keep postin up progress
          <

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            215/45/17 goodluck and keep postin up progress
            Got lots of pics but waiting till I get her started up and cleaned. Been working graveyard shift so I only get to do couple hours in morning till I get sleepy. Thanks for the tire size. Think mine are 50's

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

50s too tall man. i had some 225/50/17s on my cb once. didnt like 225 fitment so in favor of some 215s with a slight stretch it tucked in my wheel wells.

225 left vs 215 right

225 is completely even with the face of the wheel

congrats on the baby on the way
              Last edited by tommi; 06-11-2016, 08:32 PM.
              <

Comment

Thanks brother, I just got the wheels from a friend so not much I could do but I recently made an acquaintance who happens to sell tires are a great price

Comment

Working...
                X