No announcement yet.

Theos92VR4 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Theo! Parts look good and tasteful.

Comment

X2 it's really classy.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

hey nice project man, i got all excited when i saw the patch panels (im going to do this to mine soon) but then no more pictures!? cmon get back to work man, i wanna see some progress

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201008

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Looking good Theo! Parts look good and tasteful.
          Thanks man! we will have to meet up sometime in the spring once its all done!
          Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          X2 it's really classy.
          thanks

Originally posted by Cb7_Qc View Post
          hey nice project man, i got all excited when i saw the patch panels (im going to do this to mine soon) but then no more pictures!? cmon get back to work man, i wanna see some progress
          hahah thanks you! Unfortunately we have been getting snow quite a bit, and i dont have a garage, so im at the mercy of the weather :/ but i have been working on stuff inside, like prepping my bumper for paint, painting my lips and side skirts etc.

Comment

I love your interior! I'm going to try the VIP interior now

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Looking good. I see you've been doing a ton of work. I like the two-tone interior. Are those yellow caps universal or off of a specific make?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                I love your interior! I'm going to try the VIP interior now
                thanks man

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Looking good. I see you've been doing a ton of work. I like the two-tone interior. Are those yellow caps universal or off of a specific make?
                They are off of a first gen acura legend. They are in the little lights next to the grille on the front of the car. They are the only ones that fit just like factory, the acura vigor ones are too long and thin

Comment

These came in yesterday!

For some reason this wouldnt work with my new headunit (wired it up and all) so i pulled it out and installed a generic non power antenna. The mast on this looks ridiculous lol so I ordered a stubby one. And I painted the underneath tafetta white, so when I paint the car Its one less thing I have to take off

Spare bumper that will be going on the car when I paint it! Rear fog cutout made, and cd5 lip installed

cd5 sidemarkers installed

Got these in yesterday! should look nice with the white wheels!

Picked this up at the junkyard today! (actually grabbed two of them!) Factory rear wing spoiler. I was going to do a flushmount on my car, but I like this raised spoiler with the led! Grabbed the spoiler harness as well, tested it and it works! Pic is just of it resting on my car, will install it when I paint it!

Comment

got tired of getting blinded at night. so i got her tinted. 5% in the back, 20% up front. paid $90 and it came out awesome. Put the new antenna on as well

Comment

THIS is the way it's done .. wow man .. way to go Theo ... totally impressed!
                      This OBX dual tip is niiice .. I can't find it anywhere ... I've had this dual tip on my Wagon for far too long, and it's tips are not "machined" like this OBX one you have.
                      Where did you buy it at Theo?

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                        THIS is the way it's done .. wow man .. way to go Theo ... totally impressed!
                        This OBX dual tip is niiice .. I can't find it anywhere ... I've had this dual tip on my Wagon for far too long, and it's tips are not "machined" like this OBX one you have.
                        Where did you buy it at Theo?

thanks man It actually sounds REALLY good, lol i am going to post a sound clip of it in the spring.

And heres the exact link to the one i bought on ebay. Same seller. It really is a bargain for such a well built muffler

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Racing-S...be35b9&vxp=mtr

Comment

Thanks man .. love the finished tips .. unlike my dual tips ..
                          looks like someone took a hack-saw to two stainless steel pipes .. ug!

Thanks!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

God Damn! You made quick work out of this project. Everything looks spot on. Very nice! I`m digging the Black & Maroon Interior. I did the same with mine, Grey & Black. It`s nice to break up all that colour of a stock CB interior.

Keep up the good work

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                              Thanks man .. love the finished tips .. unlike my dual tips ..
                              looks like someone took a hack-saw to two stainless steel pipes .. ug!

Thanks!
                              No problem! This muffler is really well built, i think you will like it!

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
                              God Damn! You made quick work out of this project. Everything looks spot on. Very nice! I`m digging the Black & Maroon Interior. I did the same with mine, Grey & Black. It`s nice to break up all that colour of a stock CB interior.

Keep up the good work
                              Thanks man Your car actually helped make up my mind to get dark window tints!

Comment

Decided to do some work today! Painted the trim on the rear bumper with a new kinda paint i found

Took off the OEM bumper i had to prep for paint and cut out for foglights. Since the police around here are soo strict, i bought a cheap ebay bumper as a temporary placeholder. Fitment was soo off, i had to pry it to fit over the crash bar. the bumper blew into like 4 pieces lol, so i had to stitch it up for the time being. Looks like crap but its only temporary. Hope to have the whole car painted in the next 2 weeks! doing the rear quarters on monday

Comment

Working...
                                X