No announcement yet.

KrateMertyl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a couple pulls on the dyno it was clear she was Makin boost now but it looks like my competition stage 4 clutch can't handle it and is slipping around 7K rpm.
    So I guess I'll jus run it as is for awhile until it's time for a new clutch.

Comment

replaced the stage 4 with a stage 5 clutch and notice a bit more pull through third gear. had plenty of v8 kills this last year. its one hell of a fun car to drive. ive taken her on a few couple hundred mile trips cause this thing jus loves the interstate (except for my short 5th gear) been busy with work and kids but ill try and come around more often and put some videos i have racing my R1

Comment

Seems to be that my abs is going out on me. It first started under high speed braking. If I hit the brakes over 100 the orange abs light would come on. I thought it was maybe cause of the fluid shifting in the resivoir. Recently I noticed the abs motor coming on and staying on for roughly 30 seconds. Much longer then these burst it normally would on start up. After the motor comes on ,usually right after startup the orange abs light will come on.
        I'm not sure what the light is at the moment cause my laptop was down until now. But it does reset every time the vehicle is turned off

At this point I can't tell if my braking is compromised or not. I thought I would rather jus do a abs delete then fix the broken parts, but from looking at the write up on it, doesn't seem much easier then jus fixing the system. I guess first order of business is seeing what itS so mad aND why it's turning on the light

Comment

Just saw that you are in NOLA. La. is my home state but now live in Pensacola. We try to make it to NOLA about once every 3-4 months so may have to meet up some time.

Comment

Working...
          X