No announcement yet.

khal.lawson : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I thought I was going to fail my smog this year, but I passed...albeit with worse numbers than last year.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Small Update

School has started back, so I'm making small changes at the moment. I have my brother's car as a daily so she's parked while I work on it in the evening's when I can. A more full update soon.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

good comeback after the wreck, she looking good. Props on the proper grammar. Glad to see you stay true to cb7, I'm getting ideas to build one.

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
          good comeback after the wreck, she looking good. Props on the proper grammar. Glad to see you stay true to cb7, I'm getting ideas to build one.
          Thanks bro! I'm looking forward to seeing what direction you go.

Quick update: I still have this.

HOWEVER, I haven't been driving her due to not having passed emissions. I changed the exhaust - headers back - to oem, changed the EGR which had a mean crack, changed the intake manifold gasket, and a slew of other things.

She hasn't been driven much because I'm at a crossroads: I just took ownership of my Dad's 72 aircooled Beetle, and I'll be driving the car my brother got from my Dad, his G35, for a few months.

I'm debating on selling something because more than likely I'll be in Germany doing an exchange program. if I keep the CB, I'll be buying as much edm stuff as possible and shipping it over, lol. I'll be coming back to this with details and pictures next week.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
          - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

You better keep my damn number. I need EDM!

Comment

Working...
            X