• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *bruno*
    replied
    Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    Thermo couple, with calibrated length.

Epoxy might work if it's vibration proof.

Ah, so near the UK then. You are the closest CB owner outside of the UK. Like France the UK only have a handful CB, nevermind ones that are modified or enthusiast owned. Youll learn the CB is more than just a square Honda
    I'm very curious about your project , mainly the integration !

And I'm already in love with my Accord !

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Thermo couple, with calibrated length.

Epoxy might work if it's vibration proof.

Ah, so near the UK then. You are the closest CB owner outside of the UK. Like France the UK only have a handful CB, nevermind ones that are modified or enthusiast owned. Youll learn the CB is more than just a square Honda

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    Not particularly with Arduino, but I do like to see the projects that others build. I've told myself that I was going to start designing my own PCBs this year so hopefully I'll have some cool custom things to show everyone.
    Cool , good luck for your project !

I know that car rug is still in my parents attic! I remember playing on that.

What part of France are you from?

Im in the process of doing brake temperature sensors on the arduino. Ive done the software and its hardware is all working and measuring. Just got to figure how to mount the sensor on the brakes.
    Cool too , what sort of sensors do you use ? It's a none-contact system ? Infrared ?

I live in Normandy near DDay beachs !

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied

Im in the process of doing brake temperature sensors on the arduino. Ive done the software and its hardware is all working and measuring. Just got to figure how to mount the sensor on the brakes.
    Thermal epoxy and some kind of mechanical clamp for redundancy?

Oh, I meant to say that I am doing a microcontroller project. It involves the wireless ZigBee protocol and transmitting buttons signals wirelessly throughout the car. That way, I can remove tons of wires and simplify the fusing for many of the car's parts. It's in the contributing member's section as of now while I procrastin...I mean work on it.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    Not particularly with Arduino, but I do like to see the projects that others build. I've told myself that I was going to start designing my own PCBs this year so hopefully I'll have some cool custom things to show everyone.

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    Oooooh an Arduino project! I want to see your ideas.

Dont worry , i will update this thread when my project will be modified !

Do you play with the Arduino ? With your car or others projects ( domotic ...)

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    Thanks Mike !

I want to check the oil temperature but i haven't really ideas to do it .
    Also, i would like to make a chronometer , may be a pressure sensor for the engine .

For the integration , i think i will put the display screen above the audio system ... It's easier because i have the power supply with the ignition system for cigarets with USB converter

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    Oooooh an Arduino project! I want to see your ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Love how the wheels turned out! I also really like what you did with the temperature devices. What other things do you have planned for that? More sensors? Are you planning on integrating it into the dash somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    I also begin to made a homemade datalogger .
    I use some temperature probes and Arduino electronic board : i don't know if it available in US .

I check the temperature before and after the coolant radiator , the ambiant temperature and the temperature inside the car .

I'm in a "beta-test" and I have some ideas for the following steps

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    hi every one !

Hope 2016 will be a good year for all Accord Fans !

I make a little update for my thread

For Chrismas , my GF offers me a Repair Manuel Haynes , there is not a book like it in France .

I do a homemade rebuilt for my Advan with new stickers and new paint .
    The setting of the stickers was very hard but the result is not too bad (for me ^^

Some pics ....

The global fitment is not perfect but for me it's almost good !

!

Leave a comment:

• khal.lawson
    replied
    Bonjour mon ami!

... That's all the French I know, haha. Welcome good sir.

Leave a comment:

• DCB7
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    Hi everyone , some pics :

And my new wheels :

So, Advan RC modèle Rally 16x7 ET45

Off course , i will make a "rebuild" for these wheels with a new color !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X