Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    looks so much better with the center caps alone! I see big plans for this car in the future.

    member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

    Comment


      #17
      I hear that these SE coupes are very rare to find. HappyGilmore had one that looked like yours but was salvage, I just remember Robert and another friend showing me how the motor would run with this huge hole in the block, It was quite funny. This was way before I knew anything about CBs yet alone cars, crazy that times fly by.
      For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

      1991 CB9 EX Wagon

      1990 CB7 EX Sedan

      1997 RA1 LX Wagon

      CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
        I hear that these SE coupes are very rare to find. HappyGilmore had one that looked like yours but was salvage, I just remember Robert and another friend showing me how the motor would run with this huge hole in the block, It was quite funny. This was way before I knew anything about CBs yet alone cars, crazy that times fly by.

        It just donned on me that this was an SE coupe. I've only seen 4 door SE's. Awesome find man! Will be keeping an eye on this project.



        "You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
        - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

        UNI - Facebook - MRT

        - Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

        Comment


          #19
          Sweet looking coupe, sir.

          Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          Here are some early pics of the new SE Coupe that I picked up a few weeks ago. More information and pics coming soon, I still haven't even washed it yet...
          How long did it take for the CB7tuner decal to go on?

          Comment


            #20
            What are your plans for this one?

            Comment


              #21
              thanks everybody! yeah the SE coupes aren't very common, they turn up, but not often in nice shape. I am very happy with this new purchase for sure. I am also happy that there are Sedans out there that were this color, so I can get a sedan trunk lid and have it match without painting it.

              The decals went on very soon after I bought it. I wiped the window with my shirt and stuck it on, before I even washed the car (which I finally did, yesterday!) I also got 2 new tires put on, so I won't feel like I'm about to die in the rain (the tread was really low)

              Plans for this one? Boooooooooooooooooooooooost plus all of the rest of the goodies that I've been saving up for years.

              1. some refreshing and improving of interior features
              2. convert to manual
              3. other mechanical upgrades
              4. increase operating pressure
              5. body mods


              - 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

              Comment


                #22
                What's the completion time table for this one? Slow and steady or Overhauling speed?

                Also, a couple nights ago a friend was looking over my shoulder while I was on the forum.

                Friend: Ha, nice boobs!
                Me: What?"
                Friend: The boobs in the mirror
                Me: What mirror?
                Friend: The visor in the signature.
                Me: What are you talking about?
                Friend: You really don't see them?
                Me: I don't see any.... Oh, wow! I'm a dumb ass.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Tishock View Post
                  What's the completion time table for this one? Slow and steady or Overhauling speed?

                  Also, a couple nights ago a friend was looking over my shoulder while I was on the forum.

                  Friend: Ha, nice boobs!
                  Me: What?"
                  Friend: The boobs in the mirror
                  Me: What mirror?
                  Friend: The visor in the signature.
                  Me: What are you talking about?
                  Friend: You really don't see them?
                  Me: I don't see any.... Oh, wow! I'm a dumb ass.
                  As much as I would like to get everything done tomorrow, it will likely end up being slow and steady. For example, I was ready to start working on it, when my CRV (daily driver) up and died - the tbelt broke and bent all the valves - so the past couple weekends have been spent fixing that, instead of improving the Accord! I plan on having the interior work, and a full tuneup done before winter - replacing every seal, and actually probably going to install some Bisi springs and a Delta 272 for the time being! Then next summer I will convert to manual and really start working on the turbo install. To be honest I haven't even cleaned out the interior yet, it still has the previous owner's garbage under the seats!


                  And yeah, I love this sig pic! I still prefer my "Honda Way" sig but with how recently that car went missing, I figured I'd give it a break for a while.
                  Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-04-2015, 09:14 PM.


                  - 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                    As much as I would like to get everything done tomorrow, it will likely end up being slow and steady. For example, I was ready to start working on it, when my CRV (daily driver) up and died - the tbelt broke and bent all the valves - so the past couple weekends have been spent fixing that, instead of improving the Accord! I plan on having the interior work, and a full tuneup done before winter - replacing every seal, and actually probably going to install some Bisi springs and a Delta 272 for the time being! Then next summer I will convert to manual and really start working on the turbo install.


                    And yeah, I love this sig pic! I still prefer my "Honda Way" sig but with how recently that car went missing, I figured I'd give it a break for a while.
                    Save the TaTa's...
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I am in for the tatas!

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Clean cb!



                        91 ex coupe-daily
                        91 2.0si (cb6)original RHD-project
                        R.I.P sedan.... will be missed

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                          As much as I would like to get everything done tomorrow, it will likely end up being slow and steady. For example, I was ready to start working on it, when my CRV (daily driver) up and died - the tbelt broke and bent all the valves - so the past couple weekends have been spent fixing that, instead of improving the Accord! I plan on having the interior work, and a full tuneup done before winter - replacing every seal, and actually probably going to install some Bisi springs and a Delta 272 for the time being! Then next summer I will convert to manual and really start working on the turbo install. To be honest I haven't even cleaned out the interior yet, it still has the previous owner's garbage under the seats!


                          And yeah, I love this sig pic! I still prefer my "Honda Way" sig but with how recently that car went missing, I figured I'd give it a break for a while.
                          that's a coincidence, I'm doing the T-belt on my new LS400 DD due to the crank seal blowing its guts all over the belt. It is NOT cheap, compared to the accord, that's for sure.

                          member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                            Here are some early pics of the new SE Coupe that I picked up a few weeks ago. More information and pics coming soon, I still haven't even washed it yet...


                            Good lord that's hot! How is it in such good shape!?
                            Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-19-2015, 07:13 PM.
                            I'm faster then a prius

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by GTRON View Post
                              Good lord that's hot! How is it in such good shape!?
                              Thanks!!! That's the same thing I thought when I first walked up to it when I was looking to buy it. Granted it isn't perfect, but way nicer than I expected, and probably one of the cleanest CBs I've owned. Somehow it is still shiny and all the rubber is still fresh - I guess this is an example of the eventual difference between leaving your car outside, or safe inside the garage.

                              Car is currently getting prepped to sit for the winter. Ill be refreshing the motor and doing some interior work during this time, so stay tuned for that!


                              - 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Looks great, Mike.

                                Excited to see what becomes of this one!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X