• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tishock
    replied
    Sweet looking coupe, sir.

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
    Here are some early pics of the new SE Coupe that I picked up a few weeks ago. More information and pics coming soon, I still haven't even washed it yet...
    How long did it take for the CB7tuner decal to go on?

Leave a comment:

• khal.lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
    I hear that these SE coupes are very rare to find. HappyGilmore had one that looked like yours but was salvage, I just remember Robert and another friend showing me how the motor would run with this huge hole in the block, It was quite funny. This was way before I knew anything about CBs yet alone cars, crazy that times fly by.

It just donned on me that this was an SE coupe. I've only seen 4 door SE's. Awesome find man! Will be keeping an eye on this project.

Leave a comment:

• BreckAConner
    replied
    I hear that these SE coupes are very rare to find. HappyGilmore had one that looked like yours but was salvage, I just remember Robert and another friend showing me how the motor would run with this huge hole in the block, It was quite funny. This was way before I knew anything about CBs yet alone cars, crazy that times fly by.

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    looks so much better with the center caps alone! I see big plans for this car in the future.

Leave a comment:

• lummieCB7
    replied
    Congrats on the new CB.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    ik how u felt when your car got stolen. idk why but i was awake at 5am when it happened. i just had to relive it here just Tuesday. back in 2011 when i had my coupe it was stolen. well i would think he would have been f'ed by the law. and served his court date. but he didn't make his court date and had a warrant. hadn't been seen since 2011. but he screwed up recently on something and got booked. and had court date for stealing my car back in sept 2011. 4 years later they find him! i was asked if i remember losing anything or any damages.... from 4 years ago.... i don't even have the car anymore lol! im glad i didn't have to go to court for it. instead of getting charged for stealing a car. his was just amended to "joy riding." WTF thx justice system...

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    keeping an eye on this project

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Apparently no news on the grey one? Good luck with this one! Ruby will hit 1/3 million miles in the next day or so.

Leave a comment:

• Flip-Eye
    replied
    Very nice.

It's identical to mine!

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Reserved 9

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied