mjsstanley : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mjsstanley : 1990 Accord EX

Yes, just as the title says, I have gotten my hands on my 3rd CB. They all have been 1990 EXs. First one (green), stock motor, sold. Second (blue), did H22 swap, motor blew, sold shell. Now my latest (grey) will have a K24/K20 monster put in. I picked up this bad boy for $500 with 199k. Steal. Believe the motor has head gasket issues, but I'm hoping it will stay strong until the swap. I will definitely keep you guys posted on the setup.

You should create a members ride thread for it.

Comment

Ooh, looking forward to this. Good luck with the swap! Do you already have the K24 block in-hand? I see the head there

For some unknown and undoubtedly sad reason, we're not allowed custom titles now that you're in the MRT section, so you'll want to change it before a mod rides your ass.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm not sure how much of a stickler they might be, but you should probably ask a moderator to change your thread title to: mjsstanley : 1990 Accord EX
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

i got that rear visor for you... oem

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Ooh, looking forward to this. Good luck with the swap! Do you already have the K24 block in-hand? I see the head there

For some unknown and undoubtedly sad reason, we're not allowed custom titles now that you're in the MRT section, so you'll want to change it before a mod rides your ass.
            Thanks for the heads up, I sent Deev a message. Didn't realize there was a required format.

The K24 block I'm just gonna have completely built, assembled and sent to me. I wanted to take on the tasks of purchasing all of the parts for the head and watch them come in to be installed. Fun but definitely just want the block built and shipped. Will more than likely go with JBRE or 4Piston.

Comment

Working...
            X